• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unline

I still have some hope Unline will return and with all the last data when we log off the last day we play u.u

I just wish there was a way to get in touch with all the community and old friends we had. :(

I just wish there was a way to get in touch with all the community and old friends we had. :(
Damn edbro Remember me?
Zertuchito/eddy´jr/skive w/e

We must talk to erico we need the original unline again :C the test server is not as good as the real unline

Wtf eri is doing right now? :C

erimyth must remember me, we got banned because we abused the critical ring bug and got 1000000000000000000000000 ciritcal rings for free

also, we were /b/ros
qianta/purple/google here

Jesus here bitches <3 most of y'all still know how to get in touch with me just saying hi also Edbro es joto <3

Enjoy and visit our page and wait for the awaited launch of the new server

Latestnews - Unline-Global
Unline
_ZpqoFUhTtiWSWPOtUs8fQ.png

Unline was a good server, I loved to play it, also lots of people used to play it back in the day. Although I didn't like most of the pay to win offers they had once you bought premium.

Unline was a good server, I loved to play it, also lots of people used to play it back in the day. Although I didn't like most of the pay to win offers they had once you bought premium.
what was ur name in the game?

hail unline. I love that ot and I stole many ideas for my server.
yo tuve muchos chars.
Zaske
Kalls Drigon
Teco Sensei
Juanito'Querendo

Back