• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unline

A server thats been around for years. Well past its prime though. Was still online up until today or yesterday. Was just wondering if it went down or if there was an update coming?

Wasn't that the overpowered mega ultra high donated server? Where you paid like 324752398572345 euro for a magic mystery ultra mega super kill-all-one-hit staff?

Wasn't that the overpowered mega ultra high donated server? Where you paid like 324752398572345 euro for a magic mystery ultra mega super kill-all-one-hit staff?
It was :p
Admin made enough money and closed server.

More than enough LOL. Unline is so old... and the donations have always been super expensive.
I know people who've spent thousands of dollars over the years... make me curious on how much the owner made.

I doubt so, while a cow gives you milk, you milk her until she won't give you any milk anymore.
And the other side is, when you pay 200 euro for a game, you wont quit it.
1: Maybe nobody was playing there anymore thats why he closed it.
2: I dont think it was empty because as I know there was about 70 players who donated like 1k a month or w/e for the server, so maybe he is offline for a while only?

Last edited:
More than enough LOL. Unline is so old... and the donations have always been super expensive.
I know people who've spent thousands of dollars over the years... make me curious on how much the owner made.
I doubt so, when a cow gives you milk, you milk here until she won't give you any milk anymore.
2: I dont think it was empty because as I know there was about 70 players who donated like 1k a month or w/e for the server, so maybe he is offline for a while only?

After he removed donations, server became super laggy, and everyone quitted.

I doubt so, when a cow gives you milk, you milk here until she won't give you any milk anymore.
Yeah, everyone had quit. He made the server completely free and the last little bit of players that were still playing quit. He made vip impossible to get in game.

I used to play unline A LOT. My characters were Ultimate Sniper, Sheikh, Ultimate Assassin, but I was more known for my nickname Edbro.
I believe it did close for good now. Such a shame, I wanted to at least the forums to remain. So many memories...

It die because for rumours administration change or something like that. Since november 2015 around it become a Free server. No donations longer exist you can only get items by hunting monsters and getting money. But the cost of the items were to high so people dont use to get any item. Other thing that change is that some new admin start to ban people away from caves. Even people who wasnt AFK botting (something strange cuz Erimyth always give the chance that if you wasnt afk he wont ban you.) But it happens and that just turns so bad. Ban away alot of people and like people wouldnt be available to donate (they cant get items) and the only way was botting for those high price so yeah. No people - No items - No Answer from Erimyth (the owner) and people just stop connecting. Some weeks ago the server just got alot of lag and people who still playing (like 3) just stop to play to. So it become a ghost town. No one connect and it just dissapear the page www.unline.org and the facebook page. So :/ it die i use to play there since 2009. Miss all the people from that server it was like a family cuz was the same 100 people always. ------ Sorry for my bad english ------

Wasn't that from the promotional video contest I had hosted on the forums? haha!
Damn I'm gonna miss all of you guys.

Its one of the last "oldschool servers" still had online... So sad...

Unline was a "pay-to-win" server? Yes, for many years, but still are a good server, with skilled staff envolved in bring to the game something more then "just a one more global"...

I remember so many years ago, when my old server and Unline had a "fight" for the first OTServlist position... Good times where quality still matters...

Its one of the last "oldschool servers" still had online... So sad...

Unline was a "pay-to-win" server? Yes, for many years, but still are a good server, with skilled staff envolved in bring to the game something more then "just a one more global"...

I remember so many years ago, when my old server and Unline had a "fight" for the first OTServlist position... Good times where quality still matters...

I agree.
What was your name in unline?

Back