• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unline

Coming soon :D
GL9Mfl.png

I never heard of this ot before but thanks! this server would of sucked anyways since people pvp I heard of

Well hello there unline.org fans or dis-fans

If erimyth is out there, remember me /b/ro
-Qianta

Dang even the staff was abusive I would of got banned if I said hi to the staff there lol
lmfao idk if yall where there when it happened, but me and my cousin figured out a way to get free critical rings from some npc and we were selling them until we got banned for good :b

My friend got the same rings too but they used a software to get free cc that actually work and they got stuff for free lol that had magebot and had cool hacks on it

I have the main features online.org, city, spells, special makers and added all in a global server rl map 10.93

I used to be senior tutor on that server Shadow Sky'Line the server died for many reasons and the lack updates was one of them we were years behind Tibia RL updates they implemented "zao" 3 years later than it was implemented in Tibia Rl. Any who had played Tibia Rl and played Unline too knew that unline in terms of quests was in diapers the quest had a 2003 style just go kill and grab your reward instead to change it and make it more "actual" with missions and all that even the major quests were that way, however the server was all about donations, very expensive donations I feel bad for my friends who spent thousands of dollars and the server is now gone 25$ dollars for a simple demon armor and on Tibia RL is around 200k and both armors in both games do the same thing lol. The server still had potential even that the last years was about to colapse they never took the "seasons updates" thing that could've had helped the server just a bit not very much.

The dumbest move was remove the donation and put them in the game with ridiculous prices in weeks the almsot 10 years old server died 250kk for a maxed weapons lol and they didn't even ask to the people if they really wanted that, like ok peeps we're going to do this would you like it? They just did it without ask that was one of the things I never liked about unline

I used to play unline A LOT. My characters were Ultimate Sniper, Sheikh, Ultimate Assassin, but I was more known for my nickname Edbro.
I believe it did close for good now. Such a shame, I wanted to at least the forums to remain. So many memories...

whats up *****, Smokey here

Back