• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unnamed 7.7 RealOTS based on players thoughts.

Sorry for the inactiveness which has gone through, my wife Went pregnant so I had to spend a few more hospital visits than expected.

Me and my companin has considered this experience stage and we thought of cuttin it right open so that you have 5x to level 100 and then it start to stage down? What would you think about that? If people agrees we can get the server up by next friday.

What I've told you, you need to advertise at least 2 weeks before an official open. And how about the website?

About stages, x5 until 100 level sounds good

Mate if the experience stage is such a problem you should just make it static and put on the server I can shout that it'll get many players now after a week when everyone leaves oldera again.

"based on players thoughts". Please tell me which players thought it would be a good idea to log in and loose a few levels?

you and your ideas are just bad. This server will never succeed as long as ecstazy is in it

give up guys, as I said before here - he's unprofessional and as someone other said - it will never happen

give up guys, as I said before here - he's unprofessional and as someone other said - it will never happen
Yes thats true, but if he would , I dont think that at this time people would care if he has exp stage or not, people are searching for something nice and as ive seen people also want to see a static real map, so this one would be great. Since it has all of it. Complete and ready for RPG xD

Back
Top Bottom