• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for Avesta [7.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvulMastah

๏̯͡๏﴿
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Will not end started functions in acc maker, do it yourself or get rid of them.

If the any errors will come out about missing fields e.g. `online` at players table, recreate it or remove it from AAC maker. While removing online check from AAC, dont forget to remove it from query which is making sample characters, cos they will not be made :(

Avesta AAC.7z

Its Don't Work...
Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua on line 24 in C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\install.php on line 78
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Avesta/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

He said that in the Avesta it should work without any modification -.- If i want i can modify normal unnamed acc to avesta... I don't need avesta unnamed acc who didn't work on it -.-

He said that in the Avesta it should work without any modification -.- If i want i can modify normal unnamed acc to avesta... I don't need avesta unnamed acc who didn't work on it -.-

:*

go to config-and-functions.php, replace the sqlHost, sqlUser, sqlPass, sqlType with sql_host, sql_user, sql_pass, sql_type.

Ive been using edited avesta oki?

Check his message and find where he said it should works without any modification? :O You're so dark :)
PS. Copy more OTS :)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 41

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 42

Sorry can't edit posts.

This acc maker doesn't seem to work for anyone :S
It certainly doesn't work for me, I use Avesta 7.6.

Guess I have to use nicaw :/
Cuz I know what the problem is,
Warning: Error parsing C:/Solbia/config.lua on line 22 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Solbia/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I have the right directory, there isn't a line 150, and the line 22 in my config is only about some exhaustion that I haven't touched.

/Limannen

Same problem here !!

I edited everything to work with Avesta
config-and-functions.php, install.php, databasemanager > config-and-functions.php

but I can't install this sh*t !!!

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/*****/config.lua on line 22 in C:\xampp\htdocs\website\avesta\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/*****/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

someone please help me :S

Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in D:\Tibia server 7.6 versie\xampp\Xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 384

thats the error i get i dont know how to solve this :S plz help me

~Jaroen2

someone can help me too? im dont know what im must edit in this acc for Avesta working

When i finally was done getting it to pass the installer, it complained about missing files (like layout.php ???)

(sorry, for some idiotic reason i cant edit posts...)
edit: layout.php is everywhere pointed to as ./layout.php But The File Is In ./tibiacom/layout.php

Finally I finish my version..

I edit almost all files to work 100% with Avesta, here a Screen Shot
imagemaui.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back