• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for Avesta [7.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
who can relase 100% working acc maker with avesta, or edited files ?

Could you explain EXACTLY what files must be modified?

I get this error trying to set the Server PATH:
Warning: Error parsing D:/IXION/IXION/config.lua on line 22 in D:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from D:/IXION/IXION/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I can't edit my previous post :S

I just wanted to add that I've changed all the "sqlType", "sqlHost", "sqlDatabase", etc. to "SQL_Type", "SQL_Host", "SQL_DB", etc.

After getting rid of what it can't get in the config.lua i finally get this

STEP 1
Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Forestah/Desktop/lol/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Now what is wrong :(

Working fine for me, just tried it!

Emma Watson, please send me in PW link to this Account Maker. I'll be grateful :) :( Please...

@up it doesnt matter anyawys =|

Avesta AAC.7z
This file has been downloaded 114 times
File size 2.3 MB, uploaded 184 days 17 hours 57 minutes ago
This file has been deleted for the following reason: too old. read more

I dont have it anymore, also, it is not a problem to convert unnamed acc yourself to fit Avestas database. (Few things in POT, config-and-functions) is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back