• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is quite complicated.. With the latest TFS with the latest aac.. When creating an account it makes a random name and sets ID = "youraccount"
and sets the Name = random numbers

That way you can't login with it on the page. You will need to use the random numbers as account to login on the page. But in-game you can use your account number. So... Something is wrong here xD

Notice: Undefined index: sqliteDatabase in /home/ots/public_html/acc/config-and-functions.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: useMD5Passwords in /home/ots/public_html/acc/config-and-functions.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined variable: file_data in /home/ots/public_html/acc/config-and-functions.php on line 386

Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/ots/public_html/acc/index.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: account_login in /home/ots/public_html/acc/index.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: password_login in /home/ots/public_html/acc/index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined variable: main_content in /home/ots/public_html/acc/latestnews.php on line 110

Debian Eatch
PHP: Version 5.2.6-3
Apache: 2.0 Handler

Apache Version Apache/2.2.11 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-3 with Suhosin-Patch

Plax Help.

Okay, this is quite complicated.. With the latest TFS with the latest aac.. When creating an account it makes a random name and sets ID = "youraccount"
and sets the Name = random numbers

That way you can't login with it on the page. You will need to use the random numbers as account to login on the page. But in-game you can use your account number. So... Something is wrong here xD
Last TFS 0.3 or last TFS 0.2? Of course acc. maker for TFS 0.3 use random acc. number and name from create account form.

When i want set admin account, have error:
STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Use Xampp 1.6.7.

News Tickers isnt working.
Edit Config isnt working.
News System isnt working.

Using xampp 1.7.0 gets crazy image location:
39016636qq2.jpg

Dx

hmm i have some errors with this.
When im trying to invite any people to guild i can see:

atal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php(112): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 /var/www/pot/InvitesDriver.php(49): OTS_Player->load('58') #2 /var/www/pot/OTS_Guild.php(444): InvitesDriver->listRequests() #3 /var/www/guilds.php(204): OTS_Guild->listInvites() #4 /var/www/index.php(124): include('/var/www/guilds...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 112

when I want to see houses list i see:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.' in /var/www/houses.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/houses.php(6): PDO->query('SELECT `houses`...') #1 /var/www/index.php(118): include('/var/www/houses...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/houses.php on line 6

what is it? What iam doing bad? Thx for help...

Pozdro ;]

#up
You use windows or linux?
Because on linux you must changed one case in pot/OTS.php

Search in pot/OTS.php this text:
Code:
            case self::DB_MYSQL:
                $this->db = new OTS_DB_MySQL($params);
                break;
And change to:
Code:
			{
				$this->db->setAttribute(PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY, true);
                break;
			}

Search in pot/OTS.php this text:
Code:
                break;
And change to:
Code:
			{
				$this->db->setAttribute(PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY, true);
                break;
			}

thx man :] rep +++ :thumbup:

i get thir web > LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.1a:
UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.2? (0.2 rc 14)

in STEP 4 my Apache is get a error and close ;/

why ?

Anyone knows where to change the email sent information?

Code:
mTibia - Registration

Recibidos		X	

Responder a todos
Reenviar
Responder mediante un chat
Filtrar mensajes como éste
Imprimir
Añadir a lista de contactos
Eliminar este mensaje
Denunciar suplantación de identidad
Informar de que no hay "phishing" (suplantación de identidad)
Mostrar original
Mostrar con fuente de ancho fijo
Mostrar con fuente de ancho variable
¿El texto del mensaje es ilegible?
¿Por qué éste es/no es spam?
Root User
 para usuario

mostrar detalles 11:40 (3 horas antes)

Responder

Your account number and password!

You or someone else registred on server mTibia with this e-mail.

Account name: ACCOUNT

Password: PASSWORD

After login you can:
# Create new characters
# Change your current password
# Change your current e-mail

i get thir web > LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.1a:
UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.2? (0.2 rc 14)

in STEP 4 my Apache is get a error and close ;/

why ?

You must install xampp 1.6.6a becuase 1.7.0 and other new have demaged library apache2.

I was meaning about my post editing "send emails".

By the way, anyone knows how to add a Top Rook levels on highscores section?

Men I dont want that players must choose a town, do someone know how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back