• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:xampphtdocsphpmailerclass.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.googlemail.com:25 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:xampphtdocsphpmailerclass.smtp.php on line 105

where i configure this?

errorli5.jpg

that there is not an error when I have a server Eldin accounts but I do not say that I have to warm the incorrect password or account chek in sql and error that is not named in the accounts as I put the names and I do not have to change it?

and sorry for my englis
help me please! :(

help please!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
errorli5.jpg

that there is not an error when I have a server Eldin accounts but I do not say that I have to warm the incorrect password or account chek in sql and error that is not named in the accounts as I put the names and I do not have to change it?

and sorry for my englis
help me please! :(

use official version please.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:xampphtdocsphpmailerclass.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.googlemail.com:25 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:xampphtdocsphpmailerclass.smtp.php on line 105

where i configure this?

Please help me ..... where configure my mailbox ??

How to make SMS 1 and SMS 2 ??
SMS 1 give 10 Point
SMS 2 give give 100Point

i know , i wont to know how configurate script shopsystem to be show mi 2 options and to be 2 options worked with dotpay.

Sory for my english. :]

I give sample.

NOW IS:

I WONT , sometings like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back