• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a problem on my database.. friends got the same problem.. they're also using Windows 2003 Server Edition

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

help me with this shit -.-

THE WORST aac.maker :D
People can still hack you through this aac

The acc maker for alpha not work for me ;o , It dont make the account on:
account.name , its make it on account.id

tfs 0.3a3 is using "account --> name" for login into tibia 8.31 client. Ill post you an small fix right now. This fix will just put "account --> id" into the "name" field.

The next code adds the account number to the name field also. This should help everyone who has the same problem like me.

In "pot" folder open "ots_account.php" and find:
Code:
$this->data['id'] = $number;
and behind/under this you may add:
Code:
$this->data['name'] = $name;
in root open "createaccount.php" and find:
Code:
$reg_account->save();
and behind/under this you may add:
Code:
$reg_account->setcustomfield("name", $number);

this should fix the loginproblem with accounts created with acc.maker 0.3.1a for tfs 0.3a3 and tibia 8.31!

Baba
virgel

you are my god!!!!! THANKS!

bah I dont think so, Elf hate gesior so if its true what u say, Elf or somone else would hack him. I Hope nobody do.
but try every week and I fix bugs in scripts. Thank you hackers for wasting hours to find bugs in acc. maker :thumbup:
Last attemp (hacker use dedicated server to attack my acc. script for few hours with this query):
7 and (ascii(substring((SELECT load_file(char(67,58,47,120,97,109,112,112,47,104,116,100,111,99,115,47,100,101,98,101,115,116,105,97,47,99,111,110,102,105,103,47,99,111,110,102,105,103,46,105,110,105))),32,0)))>141
I'm not scared, because I make database backup every 8 hours. If anyone hack my server and I find bug it's ok, because I can fix and block next attack.

when I go on my website it says:

Welcome to XAMPP for Windows Version 1.6.6a !
Congratulations:
You have successfully installed XAMPP on this system!
Now you can start using Apache and Co. You should first try »Status« on the left navigation to make sure everything works fine.

For OpenSSL support please use the test certificate with https://127.0.0.1 or https://localhost

For this release a special thanks to Uwe Steinmann for his excellent development and compilation of all current "Special" modules!

Good luck, Kay Vogelgesang + Kai 'Oswald' Seidler

Gesior, your system with new tfs 0.3 alpha, i create one account, create one char, and i go login in server the client say with my account no exist or password incorrect, server configured for password type = plain, and what the default config in site for type of passwords?

sorry my bad english!

@up
Try to look is this account made in database. If it is, look if you have installed your acc maker properly.

how i change so the characters,highscores and online list will refresh\update the levels of players everytime?
how it works now: unless player is logging out he stays the same level in highscores\character profile etc...

1 more thing: how do i set that create account need to have minimum of 6 characters per account\pass

Last edited:
how do you change the layout from the real tibia to the one that someone else made?... cannot find out where the code is located to change the layout...

how i change so the characters,highscores and online list will refresh\update the levels of players everytime?
how it works now: unless player is logging out he stays the same level in highscores\character profile etc...

1 more thing: how do i set that create account need to have minimum of 6 characters per account\pass

please help me, this problem bothers me a lot.

i created one account, created one char, and i try to login in server to the server with my account and then it comes your account or password incorrect, the account is located in the db and i can log on the server with the 1 account thats the page admin.

It seems that they get "timed out to the host computer" but i can't understand why and how come the accounts still get created :/

One wierd thing is that the Submit button disapears when you are writing in your character name. This is the most bugged version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back