• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gesior, I got hacked twice by a PLs... A friend told me that they get the password by the highscores... maybe you could try to check it :S

Yea, that's true... actually the acc maker have a big security lake.

Yeah, the power of noobs. Gesior, why you don't write what is not working? You adding new features but before is not finished. Suck of long code and nothing else.

Reapate:
Post your acc. maker or stfu. If you have few hours to fix all texts copied from tibia.com do it and post.

Hey Gesior, I got hacked twice by a PLs... A friend told me that they get the password by the highscores... maybe you could try to check it :S
MSG me MSN: [email protected] or GG: 2558115 we will find how they hack.
Yea, that's true... actually the acc maker have a big security lake.
Where? None hack my server by acc. maker. None try.

Last edited:
Hmm I got a Error when I use the Buypoints with Daopay! Pin etc. works perfect!
If I enter pin and character name then I get this errors:

Warning: fopen(trans/daopay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Result too large in buypoints.php on line 35

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in buypoints.php on line 37

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in buypoints.php on line 38

This are the lines 35 to 38:
function save_trans($file, $acc, $code)
{
$hak = fopen($file, "a");
fwrite($hak, $code.'='.$acc.'
');
fclose($hak);
}

Hi
i've a problem:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /homez.42/kaotikot/www/install.php on line 108
i'll install it con a dominan .com but i don't know what i need configure the config.ini becouse the .exe it's will hosted on a VPS server, or on a friend's computer.

bump?
please, somebody can help me? :(

Hi . It beguile problem. It does not serve polish signs Www. My cherset ask <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>.
I thank. :)

Thats not Gesiors fault. It is actualy your own, update phpMyAdmin.
or delete user pma or change password to user 'pma' (like on my ots) or block phpmyadmin when you don't use (like on my ots).
Many (hacked?) servers attack phpmyadmin with bruteforce script - waste of CPU/connection.

or delete user pma or change password to user 'pma' (like on my ots) or block phpmyadmin when you don't use (like on my ots).
Many (hacked?) servers attack phpmyadmin with bruteforce script - waste of CPU/connection.

It is not recommended to drop pma user.

hi . It beguile problem. It does not serve polish signs www. My cherset ask <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>.
I thank.
plz help me :)

Omg, i am evil! Do you know what is your aac? Suck shit ofc. Omg, jezus... Please quit this project, beacouse this code is suck. Look on this:
Code:
$main_content .= '<div class="SmallBox" >  <div class="MessageContainer" >    <div class="BoxFrameHorizontal" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-horizontal.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeLeftTop" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeRightTop" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>    <div class="Message" >      <div class="BoxFrameVerticalLeft" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-vertical.gif);" /></div>      <div class="BoxFrameVerticalRight" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-vertical.gif);" /></div><table><tr><td class="LabelV" >Note:</td><td style="width:100%;" >A request has been submitted to change the email address of this account to <b>'.$account_email_new.'</b>. After <b>'.date("j F Y, g:i a", $account_email_new_time).'</b> you can accept the new email address and finish the process. Please cancel the request if you do not want your email address to be changed! Also cancel the request if you have no access to the new email address!</td></tr></table><div align="center" ><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" ><form action="index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement&action=changeemail" method="post" ><tr><td style="border:0px;" ><div class="BigButton" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton.gif)" ><div onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);" ><div class="BigButtonOver" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton_over.gif);" ></div><input class="ButtonText" type="image" name="Edit" alt="Edit" src="'.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/_sbutton_edit.gif" ></div></div></td></tr></form></table></div>    </div>    <div class="BoxFrameHorizontal" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-horizontal.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeRightBottom" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeLeftBottom" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>  </div></div><br/><br/>';
Now, when i use other layout than TibiaCom I see:
Nice layout in suck shit.

Do yuo know, what's I'm saying? Please...

#me
I wanna go die by you... : owned : : sad :

TFS has changed. Gesior are you planing to update your acc? Or you just leave it?:p

Omg, i am evil! Do you know what is your aac? Suck shit ofc. Omg, jezus... Please quit this project, beacouse this code is suck. Look on this:
Code:
$main_content .= '<div class="SmallBox" >  <div class="MessageContainer" >    <div class="BoxFrameHorizontal" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-horizontal.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeLeftTop" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeRightTop" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>    <div class="Message" >      <div class="BoxFrameVerticalLeft" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-vertical.gif);" /></div>      <div class="BoxFrameVerticalRight" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-vertical.gif);" /></div><table><tr><td class="LabelV" >Note:</td><td style="width:100%;" >A request has been submitted to change the email address of this account to <b>'.$account_email_new.'</b>. After <b>'.date("j F Y, g:i a", $account_email_new_time).'</b> you can accept the new email address and finish the process. Please cancel the request if you do not want your email address to be changed! Also cancel the request if you have no access to the new email address!</td></tr></table><div align="center" ><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" ><form action="index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement&action=changeemail" method="post" ><tr><td style="border:0px;" ><div class="BigButton" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton.gif)" ><div onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);" ><div class="BigButtonOver" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton_over.gif);" ></div><input class="ButtonText" type="image" name="Edit" alt="Edit" src="'.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/_sbutton_edit.gif" ></div></div></td></tr></form></table></div>    </div>    <div class="BoxFrameHorizontal" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-horizontal.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeRightBottom" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>    <div class="BoxFrameEdgeLeftBottom" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/content/box-frame-edge.gif);" /></div>  </div></div><br/><br/>';
Now, when i use other layout than TibiaCom I see:
Nice layout in suck shit.

Do yuo know, what's I'm saying? Please...

#me
I wanna go die by you... : owned : : sad :

Pls i wanna go have inglish skill like is you are okkkkk ;D=D;D

we is go pown all scripts !1!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back