• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should work with TFS 0.2 (I use 0.2.16 - 8.31).
Actually I work on new version for TFS 0.3:
* Show bans (characters, account management when logged, delete in new 0.3 system [not delete character from database])
* Don't show banned players in stats (highscores)
* Player set 'name' when create new account
* New 'houses' page
* Update POT to newest version
- maybe graphic statistics of CPU use, ram, transfer download/upload (KB/s) and number of players online (refresh every 24 hours, 1 hour if you use cron)

Sounds great! cant wait =)

ok

i got everything running and now all we have to do is the 11 steps. We can complete the first one but when we are on the seceond step this comes up anyone know how to fix this problem?

C:/user/jon/desktop/Mysticspirit/forgottenserevrr.s3db - file isn't valid sqlite database.

C:/user/jon/desktop/Mysticspirit/forgottenserevrr.s3db - doesn't exist

How do i make a GM if i use this with Forgotten Server?
i can only change hp mana etc but not access (somone help?)

i got everything running and now all we have to do is the 11 steps. We can complete the first one but when we are on the seceond step this comes up anyone know how to fix this problem?

C:/user/jon/desktop/Mysticspirit/forgottenserevrr.s3db - file isn't valid sqlite database.

C:/user/jon/desktop/Mysticspirit/forgottenserevrr.s3db - doesn't exist
You need to change sqlite to mysql in config.lua

CHANGE
-- SQL
sqlType = "sqlite"
passwordType = "plain"
TO
-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
passwordType = "plain"

hey

Ok the site is up now my question is that when an account is created is is being saved in the id spot but i want it to save in ID and Account name

if anyone knows how to help please pm really wud appreciate it thnx

Last edited:
Gesior, was wondering if you could make it possible to enter Account Names instead of Account Numbers.

For 8.3x servers.

ya is that possible

Do anyone know how to change town ID (set cordinates to every town) and spawn (temple) i cant get it to work, i changed on rook Sample to spawn and then i died and i cant login cuz the im on wrong cordinates?

Firstly edit towns in Your map editor, then set coordinates in database for all characters, u can change it also in config.lua for ingame account manager/
I had this problem too, but I changed coordinates in every file I found and it works :p

Noobie Question?

I'm not using router and I have my firewall turned off.
I can connect to my website but other's can't. But they can my OT, and the website show's all the right thing's like the server is online and highscores.

It's just they can't get on the website can anyone please help me with this ='(

When I'm dying the coordinates on my character set to 2000 2000 6, but I don't know where to change thoose things?
Is it in the OT or the account page?^^

Last edited:
Code:
C:/Documents and Settings/Onyx/Skrivbord/OT/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Onyx/Skrivbord/OT/ - doesn't exist.

What does this mean? It comes in step 2 of installation.

First step says:

Code:
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Onyx/Skrivbord/OT/config.lua and looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database(sqlite) connection: STEP 2 - check database connection

What does it mean that it says "file isn't valid SQLite database."? the "forgottenserver.s3db" is in that folder :S

acc maker for 0.3 is not working propely when u kill player it shows
Code:
	Nizahe killed at level 39 by a 2990.
monster who killed player working fine

I think I'll post version for TFS 0.3beta1 tommorow. I sent newest version with some extra (send e-mail to player when register, send e-mail when change password or generate rec-key) features to KonuOT - Latest News admin.
If course fixed bug with player death list (killstats/characters) and player can create/login with acc. name.

I'm not using router and I have my firewall turned off.
I can connect to my website but other's can't. But they can my OT, and the website show's all the right thing's like the server is online and highscores.

It's just they can't get on the website can anyone please help me with this ='(
Try to change 'port' of your 'router' page. Else your router block port 80 for own 'admin' page.
I had samsung and d-link routers and it were possible to change 'administrator' page port. They you have to connect by 192.168.1.2:XX (XX = port, I use 60 for router) or 192.168.2.1:XX (XX = port).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back