• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u are online on 0.3 version and try to make guild the guild have 0 ppl in after relog .

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

please help!

Hello People,

I using this website and.. in there can't invite players in guild and ingame don't show guild/ranks etc in players,

can help me?

thx.

Hello People,

I using this website and.. in there can't invite players in guild and ingame don't show guild/ranks etc in players,

can help me?

thx.

You cant be online at the same time as you create a guild or invite someone

Hello, i got some questions.

Ive installed this acc maker, without errors. Now its jus that i wanna know how to change temple posistion. I cant do as i did before i installed this acc maker.

I also wanna know how to change starting level, and the third thing i wanna know is if u can change the port that the website should listen to??

Thanks in advance!

/Maizlow
Developer of a New OT

it loads ur config.lua and the port is there u should change stats of fallowing characters sorcerer sample etc.

it has been created when u installed ur acc maker in ur database.

Under what database subbase, or w/e its called?
When i start using Xampp instead of XamppLite I'm kinda lost in the database, is used to see all accounts and players, so where should i look?

localhost/phpmyadmin -> players table.

This is screenshots how it look, and i cant understand how to change thoose values!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back