• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi . It beguile problem with gilds your script not act happen me. I own linux debiana. I thank for assistance from mountain (top)

Hello :) Can someone tell me how i can change the Temple position's on Geisor account page ? :)

Is it compatible with The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1?
No, but I'll post new version.
EDIT:
New features
acc1bj0.jpg

acc2ye7.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it looks nice! Some more time and this script will be better than cipsoft site :D
And the same question as Atlas. When you'll release it? And one more, are You makeing some changes in code? It sux a bit. To find one button you have to penetrate a lot of div tags and more.

Vean

Last edited:
Ye.. it really sux. I don't have dedic now. I rehosted on friend dedic and today his HDD 'died' :>
Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.2beta for TFS 0.3 beta

Last edited:
First OTS with new acc. maker, moved from TFS 0.2 to 0.3 in few hours (modify many scripts):
http://kokoszycki.pl/index.php?subtopic=highscores
---------------------------
i have error with the load skills

how can repair?

this version don't have this bug xs?

Darknexz~
You don't have triggers in database?
Execute in mysql:
PHP:
DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_players`
AFTER INSERT
ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10);
END|

DELIMITER ;
and then reinstall acc. maker

Last edited:
Gesior can i say something?

have you maked tibia or something!?

You are like AMAZING EXTREME SCRIPTER!

Co to. jest gdzie zaznaczone czesci

Excuse me with this post is in Polish.

What is going on. Where are the selected portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back