• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble getting the towns to work.

Code:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(5);
// sample, if all players should spawn in one city (city with ID 4):          $config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(4);
// list of vocations on ots
$vocation_name[0] = array(0 => 'None', 1 => 'Sorcerer', 2 => 'Druid', 3 => 'Paladin', 4 => 'Knight'); // id => 'name' , $vocation_name[0] - promotion level 0
$vocation_name[1] = array(1 => 'Master Sorcerer', 2 => 'Elder Druid', 3 => 'Royal Paladin', 4 => 'Elite Knight'); // id => 'name' , $vocation_name[1] - promotion level 1
// list of towns on ots
$towns_list = array(5 => 'Thais'); // list of towns, id => 'name'

And then when I try to make a character:
Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Please select valid town.
Fixed. Download accountmanager.php from this post attached files and unpack in your acc. maker folder.

I've got problem with spells list. It's not showing vocations on list, only get a big height but there isn't any text. What's wrong?
Fixed. Download spells_and_admin.php from this post attached files and unpack in your acc. maker folder.
Then press Reload Spells in Admin Panel.

Attachments

• accountmanagement.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 181 · VirusTotal
  • spells_and_admin.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 38 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Gesior should you help me please? I have this error when I'm trying to set the password for Admin Account:

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(463): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

help please, when I try to create new character I have this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

and then the character is created, but not lie kthe sample (ekips in the sample are different).

Last edited:
Gesior should you help me please? I have this error when I'm trying to set the password for Admin Account:
New version of acc. maker is for TFS 0.3 beta1. If you don't have 'name' column in database try to run TFS 0.3 and then install acc. maker again.
help please, when I try to create new character I have this error:
and then the character is created, but not lie kthe sample (ekips in the sample are different).
You don't have triggers in database. When acc. maker create sample character (installation) triggers in database should add skills '10' to each characters. Without triggers in database when you relog skills reset to '10'. TFS 0.3 should add triggers when you start server.

In my opionion you should add new row
Marital status: single (if has not wife/husband), married to Gesior (if was married)

Also in config add option to enable and disable it.

And if you meant word "kawaler" in english it's "single"

eg. Jestes kawalerem?
eg. Are you single?

i copy only characters with your acc to my acc 031 your acc and there don't write vocations maybe you know why?

i copy only characters with your acc to my acc 031 your acc and there don't write vocations maybe you know why?
You use TFS 0.3 beta1 and vocations work on ots?
On TFS 0.2 vocation was in column 'vocation' in table players.
Now it's in column 'vocation' and 'promotion'.
TFS 0.2:
vocation = 5 - master sorcerer
vocation = 3 - paladin
TFS 0.3:
vocation = 1 and promotion = 1 - master sorcerer
vocation = 3 and promotion = 0 - paladin
vocation = 1 and promotion = 0 - sorcerer
If character in database has vocation ID 5 (or higher) and promotion 0 (default) he has no vocation on TFS 0.3.

In my opionion you should add new row
Marital status: single (if has not wife/husband), married to Gesior (if was married)

Also in config add option to enable and disable it.

And if you meant word "kawaler" in english it's "single"

eg. Jestes kawalerem?
eg. Are you single?
Thanks. Added new line with Merital status and:
PHP:
$config['site']['show_marriage_info']

Last edited:
@gesir : if i need the character create with save 0 where i need replace?

or what code i can use in sql for when the new character create with save 0

for when i create new character this create with save 1

HELP!

Fixed. Download accountmanager.php from this post attached files and unpack in your acc. maker folder.

Fixed. Download spells_and_admin.php from this post attached files and unpack in your acc. maker folder.
Then press Reload Spells in Admin Panel.

It works now. Thanks!

ye i use tf 0,3 but i want know how files i must copy to work voacations now i copy only characters

It works with the TFS 0.2? (Patch 20)

Thanks!

Oks, thanks, I didn't read this xD:
LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.1a:
FOKUSHOST UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.14 (0.2 rc 14)
LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.2 beta:
Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.2beta for TFS 0.3 beta

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back