• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php(463): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

:S

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php(463): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

:S

You are not using the newest tfs then :> I had same problem xd

LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.1a:
FOKUSHOST UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.14 (0.2 rc 14)
LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.2 beta:
Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.2beta for TFS 0.3 beta

Read this fucking idiots.

LINKs TO VERSION 0.3.1a:
FOKUSHOST UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.14 (0.2 rc 14)

link not work

sure:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

the account the name isnt the acc nr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so would be good that u would fix all of this cuz now its really bad!
i made a character named 575981 then it shows the name and not the id=2886962»»»»probably auta but u cant change because gesior took like 6 options on admin painel and i cant do nothing on it!

only bugs!

i done mysql once beforewith tfs 0.3 and gesior acc maker 0.3 and i made it work easyer! gesior stuff were way better!

yes for 0.2 the acc maker seems good! for beta it isnt! can u give me an schema for 0.2? cuz mine gave this error:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN ( 1, 2 ) AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

and now on 0.2 mistic:

when i import schema:
Mensagens do MySQL :

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

and when i start server it says:

[21/12/2008 15:26:26] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id` FROM `tiles` WHERE `x` = 32302 AND `y` = 31673 AND `z` = 6 Table 'rick.tiles' doesn't exist etc....

and when i try to logg on a character it says

[21/12/2008 15:36:29] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
[21/12/2008 15:48:57] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 575981 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

maby its the schema? plz post 1 good for 0.2

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I am trying to set up Gesior's ACC and having a few problems. I am currently using TFS 0.2 Patch 21.

I have tried to use both the "UNNAMED301a for TFS02.rar" and get this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\mts\install.php on line 396

From what I can tell its not actually adding tables in step 4 because when I look for them they are no where to be found. I am not sure if they are being added or if I messed up somewhere else while installing this.

I then tried using the "UNNAMED acc.maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS" hoping to see if this would fix the errors.

Instead I got

I figured since I am not using the beta I would get more errors.. and that turned out to be true.

From what I can gather, there is not a current version that is compatible with TFS 0.2 Patch 21. If that is not the case / someone else has had better luck, could you please lend a hand?

Any help would be appreciated. -MyndGamez

Edit:

I just tried gesior-acc.-maker-0.3.0-tfs-0.2.x from http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-maker-forgotten-server-4158/ (The non beta one) and am getting the exact same error as the "UNNAMED301a for TFS02.rar". Im just lost at the moment..

Last edited:
I got a problem, I can't edit vocations. It doesn't give an error, or whatsoever. Check screenshot (just clicked 'Edit Configs' there):

Gesior removed everything on adminpanel. You have to edit the config.php... It's all there :)

@Gesior
I've made some mirrors for your acc maker, if you dont mind, I'll post the links here :)

Here

Last edited:
Hi i have problem with guilds.. When somebody will log on on the side of server and wants to add somebody to the guild is appearing mistake

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OTS_Player::isOnline() in D:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 178

Help me.

My logo monster top -> corner doesnt show, and I cant find where to edit it. Its not in the config file o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back