• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see namelock manager ;) But I have prolem with managing. Admin Panel works ok, but Edit Configs page is blank same as news system :/ I have page_acces 3. The news system dissapeared when updated, the edit configs page was blank since I installed it (yesterday evening). My tickers and news works ok (appear). I can also edit/add them directly on latest news page. Also in admin panel (I just realized you can add news/tickers there) when u use it for first time after loading this page (everytime you go other page and go back), there is "submit" on both buttons instead of "add ticker" and "add news"

Nice to see namelock manager ;) But I have prolem with managing. Admin Panel works ok, but Edit Configs page is blank same as news system :/ I have page_acces 3. The news system dissapeared when updated, the edit configs page was blank since I installed it (yesterday evening). My tickers and news works ok (appear). I can also edit/add them directly on latest news page. Also in admin panel (I just realized you can add news/tickers there) when u use it for first time after loading this page (everytime you go other page and go back), there is "submit" on both buttons instead of "add ticker" and "add news"
80% of config is in file config/config.php, not in admin panel.

80% of config is in file config/config.php, not in admin panel.

Ye I know that :p I am not so retarted :( :p So why do I need "edit configs" secton in administrator panel?:> Doesn't that manage config.lua of server? And where exactly I can manage namelocks? Because I can't find this option. Cheers for answer

@edit
Are you going to make it for multi-world servers?:> (highscores, account management) and I noticed that "forum" button on menubar doesn't have "onMouseOver" or it's made wrong, since it doesn't highlight.

Last edited:
im sorry if others have posted about this before.. but first..
Is there anyway to get the tickers back??

Also
Is there a place for the old news to go.. like a news archive, once the posts per page has been met it would go there.. like real tibia website

im sorry if others have posted about this before.. but first..
Is there anyway to get the tickers back??

Also
Is there a place for the old news to go.. like a news archive, once the posts per page has been met it would go there.. like real tibia website

I think I could help you today, but not now, I am going to school ;) I saw news archive on some server, it's not exactly the same as on tibia.com, but still - it's archive :D

@Pabox: Multi world system is maked by elf(erpOT)... and i need talk with you send me a PM to talk...

Gesior needs elf helps to make the multi world system. WypasOTS is the only ot with that function.

All people are waiting for elf scripts.

But Elf won't help Gesior because he don't like him x(
nevah acc maker for multi world system:?

@Pabox: Multi world system is maked by elf(erpOT)... and i need talk with you send me a PM to talk...

Gesior needs elf helps to make the multi world system. WypasOTS is the only ot with that function.

All people are waiting for elf scripts.

WypasOTS acc maker based on Gesior AAC but recoded (by Elf).

How I fix this error?

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
Added first news ticker.
Added first news.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'group_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:406 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(406): PDO->query('INSERT INTO pla...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 406

i have this bug:

if some player have guild and i wanna check he on aac i will see:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'creationdata' in 'field list'' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Guild.php:124 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/pot/OTS_Guild.php(124): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 /var/www/pot/OTS_GuildRank.php(183): OTS_Guild->load('92') #2 /var/www/characters.php(69): OTS_GuildRank->getGuild() #3 /var/www/index.php(94): include('/var/www/charac...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Guild.php on line 124

like that:

http://nazgul-ots.hopto.org/?subtopic=characters&name=Royal+Bexs

anyone can help me ?

2el5htx.jpg

i dont see configure vocation, acc maker, create account and site options :/ I'm using The Forgotten Server Version: 0.3 (beta 2)!

anyone can help me ?

2el5htx.jpg

i dont see configure vocation, acc maker, create account and site options :/ I'm using The Forgotten Server Version: 0.3 (beta 2)!

...config/config.ini -> install="yes" and that's all

Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Documents and Settings/XXX/Pulpit/Armonia 8.40/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

I configured all, but can't connect to db,
Please help

Haha, a kinda stupid question, but it's easy to forget, is your mysql server running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back