• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats all anyone needs to do to add archive to this release?
what happens if you put 1 or some other number there?
http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-maker-forgotten-server-0-3-powergamers-online-time-stats-8640/ :
PHP:
    if(InitHistory == 0) then
        local historyPage = addEvent(historyPage, 60000, {})
        InitHistory = historyPage
    end
If it's not equal 0 stats never start.
------------------------------------
Version for TFS 0.2:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/116652705.html
------------------------------------
Multi world system? I must modify guilds.php and create character in accountmanagement.php.

Have maybe Frags statisitic for players? :)
If you want frag statistics for war server you should edit:
data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua , because there is limit of deaths in database
---------------------------------------
Guilds work with multi world system :)

data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua , because there is limit of deaths in database
ahh ok but look i dont have the script i´m noob at php :(
and hey how i can make a picture in NEWS in Middle??? <center> </center> Dont Work Please help :D

Last edited:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

How do I fix this?

I get this error : Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xamp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 97

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xamp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 98

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xamp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xamp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xamp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xamp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 43

when i click on Reload Spells in admin panel its the same prob with Reload Monsters and with Load Vocations. please help me

Hey gesior what do you mean with the part in bold? Is the multiworld gesior already released or is it an update in the development process?

Man this aac sux more with any next update :mad:.
You should rewrite this fucking tibia.com code for something normal.

Man this aac sux more with any next update :mad:.
You should rewrite this fucking tibia.com code for something normal.

lol? Tibia.com functions? You made my day. There is POT for OTS and I think any normal person would use POT instead of writing every single function once again from scratch :D There is only tibia.com layout, nothin more...

#Up
Only... Yeah. ONLY FUCKING TIBIA LAYOUT. Did you sow any HTML code?

#Up
Only... Yeah. ONLY FUCKING TIBIA LAYOUT. Did you sow any HTML code?

Yes I saw HTML and PHP in LAYOUT :) HTML is used to make layout as well as css and PHP codes in layout files, I can't see any other html files that are not normal html codes ;] You should look on any better-looking websites and try to view code, you'll see something similar, there is nothing weird in those codes.

Hello, i have some problem ;/

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Users/Jompi/Desktop/0.3b2-gui/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Users/Jompi/Desktop/0.3b2-gui/ - doesn't exist.

Yes I have the right server.
Yes I have red your "FAQ"
Yes I have tried changing the apache/bin/php.ini.
Yes this is bullcrap.
Yes the server is running fine.

Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Users/Jompi/Desktop/0.3b2-gui/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Users/Jompi/Desktop/0.3b2-gui/ - doesn't exist.

Yes I have the right server.
Yes I have red your "FAQ"
Yes I have tried changing the apache/bin/php.ini.
Yes this is bullcrap.
Yes the server is running fine.

Got the programm "plesk" on your computer/server? If yes, delete it and it will work!

Equipment (assistance)! It needs who help with me it! For fast assistance lady < give > reputa!

//http:localhost/ <

Warning: parse_ini_file(E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/0.3/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/0.3/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: "" << PLAX ME FAST!!!!!!!! ACC BY GESIOR!

Equipment (assistance)! It needs who help with me it! For fast assistance lady < give > reputa!

Warning: parse_ini_file(E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/0.3/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in E:/Documents and Settings/LoL/Pulpit/0.3/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: "" << PLAX ME FAST!!!!!!!! ACC BY GESIOR!

When in config of server set the sqltype to mysql.. enless your using sqlite then make sure its sqlite.. and all the sqlite settings are correct.. if it's set to mysql make sure thoes setting are correct too.. (most port config in mysql,sqlite only needs to be done if you manulay made mysql,slite use a different port).

Edit 1:
Also you must manualy set the place of the server... right now it's reading the defualt location of Gesiors server.. you must set the path on your server to where your server is located.. follow a tutorial on how to set up Gesiros aac!!
Ill provide a link in a sec.. let me find it

In config.ini change

Code:
install = no

to

Code:
install = start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back