• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in config of server set the sqltype to mysql.. enless your using sqlite then make sure its sqlite.. and all the sqlite settings are correct.. if it's set to mysql make sure thoes setting are correct too.. (most port config in mysql,sqlite only needs to be done if you manulay made mysql,slite use a different port).

Edit 1:
Also you must manualy set the place of the server... right now it's reading the defualt location of Gesiors server.. you must set the path on your server to where your server is located.. follow a tutorial on how to set up Gesiros aac!!
Ill provide a link in a sec.. let me find it

Wrong, Gesior tested it and he forgot to change

Code:
install = no

to

Code:
install = start

Wrong, Gesior tested it and he forgot to change

Code:
install = no
to

Code:
install = start
Thats true.. but you always have to change it.. anyways also check the FAQ if any other problem occur... Sorry i forgot to also mention that no to start. didnt know if they'd went in from the website or manually did it like i do.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

some help plz

When gives PTK 6 at instalaci mistake pops up next! -.-

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62 HELP ME FAT :?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1832 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(703): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1832

some help plz

SQL:
Code:
delete from players where name="Account Manager";

Last edited:

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62 HELP ME FAT :?

Today?? :**! ;/ Plax fast me :( Reput here ;)

If i create character i see:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php:1853 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/accountmanagement.php(786): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 /var/www/index.php(130): include('/var/www/accoun...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 1853

And i can't log in on my character :| :confused:

Got the programm "plesk" on your computer/server? If yes, delete it and it will work!

Uhm.. I don't even know what that is or how to check if you have it , so no.

This is pure crap.

If i create character i see:

And i can't log in on my character :| :confused:

use this command in phpmyadmin>yourdatabase>SQL

PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET hide = '1', hidemail = '1', hidechars = '1', location = 'Where', rlname = 'Name';
UPDATE players SET comment = 'Put your comment here';

This mebey fix your problem but im not sure ;p
you have some tables set to NULL thats way

PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET hide = '1', hidemail = '1', hidechars = '1', location = 'Where', rlname = 'Name';

yeah this fixed my problem

Thanks Rep +++ ;)

And help me ;/ Sux -.-

PHP:

#1054 - Unknown column 'hide' in 'field list'

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back