• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice AAC, btw. I see that we can write a book about this AAC erros and problems, agree?

i got 2 problems now :S on step 6 and 7

Step 6
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

Step 7
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 97

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 98

Great work Gesior!

But the news tickers does not work for me :/ No errors. Just when I post a news ticker it just shows "delete" and on next line "delete" again, and no ticker shows in latest news :s

i got 2 problems now :S on step 6 and 7

Step 6
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

Step 7
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 97

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 98

Gesior, great, you can't support your AAC at last? o.0

Ask3n, I think you have to install other server package, go on google and type wamp server.

Ask3n, I think you have to install other server package, go on google and type wamp server.

xampp should work right? everything work but not that. and i use xampp 1.6.7 that gesior told me to install

If people doesnt know how to use it, its their fault, there is a FAQ and tutorial(s) on how to install/manage this aac.

-
I see many members just complaining and not doing anything like Gesior is, therefore, make something better or gtfo.

I don't must do something better than him to say he doesn't good coder enought, he have problems with clean codding and using error exceptions. I really don't want to make this AAC badly, but I want to it doing better.

I don't must do something better than him to say he doesn't good coder enought, he have problems with clean codding and using error exceptions. I really don't want to make this AAC badly, but I want to it doing better.

Kofels sow too my position to this not clean aac. Gesior - don't do new features! Clean code, what you wrote.

Lol, where is edit? I have to sow "don't add new features".

<code>Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'morosot.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in H:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\install.php:392 Stack trace: #0 H:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\install.php(392): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in H:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 392</code>

Help?

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 390

HELP ME ! !! ! ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back