• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 390

HELP!!!!!!!!! SUX SUX ;/;;/

What should i do if this coming up ?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(461): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(461): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

SUX!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!

Zonet Help ME!!

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 390

Acc maker by Gesior .. ;/

I having a problem with STEP 4 too, but apears here "The page cannot be displayed", and he don't add the sample, either the STEP 5, i use xampp 1.70 in Windows 2003 enterprise edition

HELP!!!!!!!!!

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Acc maker by Gesior .. ;/

DON'T USE THE NEWEST VERSION OF GESIOR AAC ON TFS 0.2, USE IT ONLY WITH TFS 0.3 xd caps

Someone has the correction to the problem with the STEP 4???
Must be something in install.php =/

Wtf are you doing people? I'am using this aac and i don't have any problems.

i don't know dude
i just download, unzip, past to "htdocs"(xampp 1.70) and then start the instalation in localhost, that's it, but crash in STEP 4, in the time to add the samples appears the error "The page cannot be displayed" =/

PS: Using Windows 2003 enterprise edition

i don't know dude
i just download, unzip, past to "htdocs"(xampp 1.70) and then start the instalation in localhost, that's it, but crash in STEP 4, in the time to add the samples appears the error "The page cannot be displayed" =/

PS: Using Windows 2003 enterprise edition

xampp 1.7.0 doesn't work ;] use 1.6.6

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Acc maker by Gesior .. ;/ Help me ? You have 1.7.0 xammp ; )

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Acc maker by Gesior .. ;/ Help me ? You have 1.7.0 xammp ; )

Man are you kidding? Just read some posts back and you'll now that this script isn't working on XAMPP 1.7.0, and even don't ask why :mad:

if player have dead by player i see

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php(112): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 /var/www/killstatistics.php(16): OTS_Player->load('254') #2 /var/www/index.php(112): include('/var/www/killst...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 112

and Last Deaths dont work ;S

please help me :(

I wana know how to get the sample characters out of the highscores.. -.- looked all around at config.. cant find a dang thing

C:/Users/Jompi/Desktop/0.3b2-gui/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Users/Jompi/Desktop/0.3b2-gui/ - doesn't exist.

I STILL GET THIS. TRIED WITH XAMMP 1.7.0 AND 1.6.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back