• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to step 4th I have lost connection.
my.php

Code:
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\acc\install.php on line 392

#Gesior!

Hey, i deleted line 126 and i haven't got error at top at site but i hae got this problem:

Please help me someone!

Sorry!

i repair it!

Thanks Gesior for cool acc!

Love U! :D

I don't get how this works anyways how do i get a website and then put all this in

I've got this error when i want create a character

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 There is no 'root'@'localhost' registered' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:187 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(187): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(780): OTS_Player->save() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 187

But character will make. Help!

Hey Gesior, I tried to configure the website to send e-mails when creating ACCs, and I got this error:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105
An error occorred while sending email! Account not created. Try again.

And this is my config:
// E-MAIL config
$config['site']['send_emails'] = 1; // is acc. maker configured to send e-mails?
$config['site']['mail_address'] = "[email protected]"; // e-mail address
$config['site']['smtp_enabled'] = "yes"; // send by smtp or mail function (set 0 if use mail function)
$config['site']['smtp_host'] = "ssl://smtp.gmail.com"; // address
$config['site']['smtp_port'] = 587; // port
$config['site']['smtp_auth'] = "yes"; // need authorization? (set 0 if not need auth)
$config['site']['smtp_user'] = "[email protected]"; // login
$config['site']['smtp_pass'] = "********"; // password

How can I fix It?

Hey Gesior, I tried to configure the website to send e-mails when creating ACCs, and I got this error:

And this is my config:

How can I fix It?

Gmail requires you to use SSL authentication:

1. open your php.ini file, and find the windows extensions part. Now change:
Code:
;extension=php_openssl.dll
to
Code:
extension=php_openssl.dll

2. Save the php.ini file and restart your webserver.

Code:
to
Code:

Thank you, mickula, now It is working perfectly :D

Code:
to
Code:

Don't work :(

Couldn't find the edit button.

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 390

gesior can you help my for this
PHP:
$main_content .= '<br><TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=1 CELLPADDING=4 WIDTH=100%><TR BGCOLOR='.$config['site']['vdarkborder'].'><TD COLSPAN=2 CLASS=white><B>Quests Information</B></TD></TR>';
$main_content .= '<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['darkborder'].'"><td>Demon Oak Quest</td><td>';
if($player->getStorage(50090))
		$main_content .= '<b><font color="green">Yes'.$player->getStorage(50090).'</font></b>';
	else
		$main_content .= '<b><font color="red">No</font></b>';$main_content .= '</TD></TR>';
$main_content .= '<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['lightborder'].'"><td>Pits of Inferno</td><td>';
$main_content .= ($player->getStorage(10544)) ? '<b><font color="green">Yes</font></b>' : '<b><font color="red">No</font></b>';
$main_content .= '</TD></TR>';
$main_content .= '</TABLE>';

It's a common bug with apache crash... I have gotten the acc maker to work with the newest TFS but i had to change alot myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back