• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check TFS SVN everyday and wait for 0.3.4 release, then I'll post versions for tfs 0.3.2, 0.3.3, 0.3.4 :)

sorry, don't saw ^^ I guess you can ask Elf, and he will give you information\data about 0.3.4, so you will release same day when 0.3.4 will be released

And do something with this :D

> CLEAN: Removed 6732 items in 451.475 seconds.
> Broadcasted message: "Game map cleaned, next clean in 4 hours.".

Gesior, ass Fare-Fray says, i think u can ask Elf,
he i'll give u informations abolts 0.3.4 for sure ;D

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Rafael Renan/Desktop/OT/cryingdamson3-gui/config.lua on line 139 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Rafael Renan/Desktop/OT/cryingdamson3-gui/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

How can i fix?

lol ? this site dont load new config.lua

i try change site and config and dont load,

-- Very well gesior, this acc its best, but...

-- Many errors apear for new versions of server 0.3.3, nothing work fine... plx gesior fix error for us...

Thx,

F@bio

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

this is what happens when i try to make a character

>im a noob sorry xD<

@Gesior

Plz fix the use of tables groups and field groupid at players table, cause need this to be compatible with lastest 0.3.4 TFS.

Waiting for this, thx

ALSO

Have a svn repository for this project GESIOR????????????????

Last edited:
Gesior you create new wersion of acc manager to new version of tfs?I mean 0.3.4...

@Gesior

Plz fix the use of tables groups and field groupid at players table, cause need this to be compatible with lastest 0.3.4 TFS.

Waiting for this, thx

ALSO

Have a svn repository for this project GESIOR????????????????
Where can I get TFS 0.3.4? :>
It's easy to fix group table with pot/OTS_Groups.php file, but I don't know where can I get 0.3.4 :(

My ACC Maker is not working :(!

I have the following errors:

I have extracted the Unamed ACC Maker 0.3.2 beta in the folder "htdocs". I've changed the server_path and when i try to see the webpage "http://localhost", these errors appear:

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: Error parsing C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\cryingdamson3-gui 8.41\config.lua on line 139 in [B]C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\xampplite\htdocs\config-and-functions.php[/B] on line [B]13[/B]

[B]Fatal error[/B]: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ampera.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\xampplite\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\xampplite\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\Documents an...') #2 {main} thrown in [B]C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\xampplite\htdocs\latestnews.php[/B] on line [B]80[/B]

I've Using TFS 0.3.3 (Cryin Damson) and Xampplite 1.7.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back