• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING: This post contains adult language but is required to prove my error! DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
PHP:
$first_words_blocked = array('gm ','cm ', 'god ','tutor ', "'", '-');
//names blocked:
$names_blocked = array('gm','cm', 'god', 'tutor', 'sorcerer', 'druid', 'paladin', 'knight', 'master sorcerer', 'elder druid', 'royal paladin', 'elite knight', 'michael jackson', 'bin laden');
//name can't contain:
$words_blocked = array('cunt', 'sex', 'oprah', 'elvis', 'osama', 'gamemaster', 'game master', 'game-master', "game'master", '  ', '--', "''","' ", " '", '- ', ' -', "-'", "'-", "'", 'fuck', 'sux', 'suck', 'noob', 'tutor', 'dick', 'slut', 'whore', 'bitch', 'fag');
Apparantly the check_name.php isn't working properly. When i type the following names in the box, i get the red error text but if I click create it still creates the character with invalid names.

The character Dick has been created.
The character Sex has been created.
The character Michael Jackson has been created.
The character God'druid has been created.

When trying GOD Druid:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# This name contains invalid letters, words or format. Please use only a-Z, - , ' and space.

Tested on a normal player account.
Am I doing something wrong or what?

Code:
Warning: parse_ini_file(´C:/Documents and Settings/****/Desktop/*****/opent/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 71
Database error. Unknown database type in ´C:/Documents and Settings/*****/Desktop/*****/opent/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""
huhu? Where to fix this problem? I checked in my config.lua I found nothing there, and yes i using the right acc to the right server.
The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.4 (Crying Damson)
and that acc maker for it...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229 how to fix helps pls

Sup, how to configure the config.ini file so that the two diferent server_paths point to a different server folder for each server?

Actual code
Code:
install = "no"
server_path = "C:/Server/TFS War 8.42/"

Now lets say my second world is on another folder like:
C:/Server/TFS 8.42/ and need to also point there..
Tryed placing it right under de first one but it only recognices one..

Servers already running without conflict, but page only showing one of the worlds info the othere one as if it didn't have anything (no players, ranks, houses,etc)just the main page info.. so how to fix this?

Where can i edit to change the position where the characters will spawn and what things those characters will have inside the backpack?

I can't find that file

help

OTS_Account.php on line 200 how to fix this?

wll gesior do u gona get update? o no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back