• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unnamed RPG Project

Looking good and details are great.

To make some constructive feedback I'd like to give u a input about having houses so close to eachother in the streets like 1st picture.
When walking trough this areas(unless there's roof over the street) you will switch between seeing inside of the house to seeing the roof all the time.
Which can be very annoying if its a main street, or a street you pass very often as player.

Just take that into consideration as you continue this nice custom project :)

The first screenshots are awesome, but I gotta say that I do not like the grey floor in the desert area.

Looking good and details are great.

To make some constructive feedback I'd like to give u a input about having houses so close to eachother in the streets like 1st picture.
When walking trough this areas(unless there's roof over the street) you will switch between seeing inside of the house to seeing the roof all the time.
Which can be very annoying if its a main street, or a street you pass very often as player.

Just take that into consideration as you continue this nice custom project :)
Thanks for the feedback, will take a look into that :)

The first screenshots are awesome, but I gotta say that I do not like the grey floor in the desert area.
Which floor would u like to see in a desert town? :p

Like this maybe? :) @Yellowhat Note it's not done yet xD
2jdqljs.png

Started to make the boat place thingy (dunno what it's called).
34e8ho9.png

rk91ud.png

Last edited:
Yet again, very narrow map. Looks more like a sand ghetto to me xD
It is a small map for now :p As I said earlier, once we are finished with this island we will continue adding new content etc.. x)

I like that alot!:) 2nd and 3rd picture are my favorites. If you could space the buildings in picture1 by some sqm Id be overwelmed :D

Back