• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unnamed RPG Project

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
This project is dead, we felt like we didnt have time to create such a server. I'm sorry :p

This is a custom rpg project made basically from scratch, there is no release date since we just started on it but we hope to finish it as fast as possible. In this thread I will show off some of our work and let you guys discuss and give us new ideas for quests and other functions!

Please rate the maps and give us feedback on what to improve and so on.

We are 3 members in our team which is,

And here are some screenshots taken in-game,
iv8i7b.png

20f6exi.png

2ijnc7d.png

2m3fcqd.png

35k1vyp.png

n4h1c7.png

hts6e1.png

jj1995.png

4fae.png

Regards,
Naxtie

Last edited:
wish you guys the best of luck, just don't try to rush it else the motivation might sink, take your time :)
screenshots looking really good, I just dislike one thing! those depot tiles somehow don't fit :D
keep up the good work and show us some more.

Not sure if this is a troll post... but tasks is always fun, will you make some kind of custom bosses along with them?

For the mapping it seems pretty narrow and small. is this an intention from you to access places quicker somehow?

wish you guys the best of luck, just don't try to rush it else the motivation might sink, take your time :)
screenshots looking really good, I just dislike one thing! those depot tiles somehow don't fit :D
keep up the good work and show us some more.
Thanks alot, we are trying to not to rush it to much. Yeah I never liked those tiles aswell, but they are needed or else people will be able to stand inside eachother on the depot tiles.. :/

Not sure if this is a troll post... but tasks is always fun, will you make some kind of custom bosses along with them?

For the mapping it seems pretty narrow and small. is this an intention from you to access places quicker somehow?
I havent though about custom bosses along with the tasks, but that is a really good idea, we might consider it!

It is very small atm, we are using a shape that Mackan created, but we will finish this piece and then start to work on new content such as Islands etc..

What do you mean? :p
Don't you see?
Naxtie - Good mapper
Ninja - One of the best scripters as far as im concern
Bybbzan never heard of though,but could imagine he is a great mapper
Cornex is a great Php maker

I had a proper look at the map now. It seems very narrow and it seems to be more of a village than a city, but maybe its supposed to :p

Damn good job guys ;) glad to see more RPG projects coming along, but if you are planing to make something big (Map wise/Scripting wise), I think you rushed the announcement , never the less good job.
@Naxtie
you can always script another tile to do the same thing as those, ;P if you don't like it customize it you are not "Shitsoft" :D

a nice team you gathered there! will definetly follow this :) good luck. it looks really good so far!

do you have a backbone story on which you'll base your server on?

Good luck with the project! Always happy to see new custom maps!

I love the way everything looks! No doubt, but its not weird or unique imo.. all the custom rpgs i see use all the same grass and walls and nature stuff! :p
Get weird! :)
It is really nice looking tho :p

Wow, I never though we would get this many likes on this. I'm really pleased to see all those good comments! It is really motivating actually :D Thanks alot guys!

Back