• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UnSummon Rune Spell

Nonirik

Reaction score
Type of script: rune Spell
Protocol (Tibia version): 9.31
Server used: Crystal server
Experience level:??
Additional / Info:

Good afternoon everyone. I wonder if someone can help me to create a rune that I can use to destroy my own summons.
But of course this rune can only work in your summons only ...

Reason '.
I created a vocation that is based on summons, but is creating a certain problem, because when it goes up, down stairs, the summons does not follow, and I can not create another summon as the former exists on another floor. Ai want to make this rune power to destroy my summons whenever I want.

Thanks in advance.

PHP:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

if isMonster(item2.uid) then
      if isSummon(item2.uid) and getCreatureMaster(item2.uid) == cid then
      doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(topos), MAGIC_EFFECT)
      doRemoveCreature(item2.uid)
      return true
      else
      doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "This rune only to use in your summons.")
      return true
      end
return true
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You only can use this rune ins monsters.")
return true 
end
end

=D
Try this script

Hey, sorry but i'm getting the following error:

[Error - Event::checkScript] Event onCastSpell not found (data/spells/scripts/summon/killsummonrune.lua)

Can you help me ?.

Lua:
function onCastSpell(cid, var)

if isMonster(variantToNumber(var)) then
	if isSummon(variantToNumber(var)) and getCreatureMaster(variantToNumber(var)) == cid then
		doRemoveCreature(variantToNumber(var))
	else
		return true
	end
return true
else
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You only can use this rune on monsters.")
end
return true
end

I created a vocation that is based on summons, but is creating a certain problem, because when it goes up, down stairs, the summons does not follow, and I can not create another summon as the former exists on another floor. Ai want to make this rune power to destroy my summons whenever I want.

Aslo in tfs is option in config.lua "teleportSummonsToOwner", but its bugged little;p
But the best solution will be movement script, what will teleport all your summons to you.

Lua:
function onCastSpell(cid, var)

if isMonster(variantToNumber(var)) then
	if isSummon(variantToNumber(var)) and getCreatureMaster(variantToNumber(var)) == cid then
		doRemoveCreature(variantToNumber(var))
	else
		return true
	end
return true
else
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You only can use this rune on monsters.")
end
return true
end

Aslo in tfs is option in config.lua "teleportSummonsToOwner", but its bugged little;p
But the best solution will be movement script, what will teleport all your summons to you.

Thanks Man! This works perfectly !!

Back