• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcoming OT Editor (-Visual ot scripter)

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Just might have remembered "Visual OT Scripter" http://otland.net/f48/my-upcoming-visual-ot-scripter-24285/
Which I stopped on, well now I've decided to make a notepad++ similar pad but with tools, to make it simple and look good :p
It will have all of those features of "visual ot scripter" and more but it will look a lot more "clean"
And now I'm finally using tabs instead of ugly buttons :p

a SS:

I'll try to finish this as soon as possible and then keep updating it with extra tools and so on.

Just make LUA, C++ and XML tag coloring and you're done ^^,

why dont you make plugins for notepad++ since 90% of scripters use it anyway.

EDIT: not like the one you released, thats just auto fill in.

why dont you make plugins for notepad++ since 90% of scripters use it anyway.

EDIT: not like the one you released, thats just auto fill in.

Because I have no idea on how to seng messages to it..

Ok, I lost my code and I worked my ass of and improved it quite much :p
So, what tools are needed?
I have autocomple for all TFS versions I could get my hands on :p

variable suggesting, whenever typing in a lua function you get a list of variables you can use example:

I type getStorageValue( as soon as I type the last parenthesis it shows a dropdown of variables like, cid, 1234 and you can keep choosing them until you hit space bar, then it ends with a parenthesis

variable suggesting, whenever typing in a lua function you get a list of variables you can use example:

I type getStorageValue( as soon as I type the last parenthesis it shows a dropdown of variables like, cid, 1234 and you can keep choosing them until you hit space bar, then it ends with a parenthesis

It already pastes the whole thing like : getPlayerDepotItems(cid, depotid) if you chose it.

ah yeah wasn't thinking...hmm..theres really not much left needed really. notepad++ is close to perfect.

Well I've started to work on a Revscriptsys NPC creator

Would be better if you don't name it "OT" editor, if it's going to be similar to Notepad ++ it's going to be useful for scripters that aren't familiarized with Open Tibia.

Looks nice (progress).

;)

Back