• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcoming release, unnamed island!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, as most of you semi-old members of OtLand know, I liked mapping as a hobbie back in 2008's times, so I can't say I am 100% back to mapping, but I will be working on a weird, small, and NORMAL (not over detailed) map.

It can go from an island to a whole continent, I am on vacations now! :peace:

So, enjoy the following screen-shots; leave your comment, but... if you are going to flame, give me a reason, otherwise I will report you.

This map will be released soon, here (otland.net).

Going to need a ton of new under wear it looks like :p. Anyways looks really good actually! and welcome back into mapping again.

magnitude of earthquake plz?

nice release menz :)

P.s you love SOYA lololololololoolz

Stomatch problems. Shit in pants because of earthquake- ok, but shitting before eating? Yay, master!

20060728114058-diarrea.jpg.bmp

Going to need a ton of new under wear it looks like :p. Anyways looks really good actually! and welcome back into mapping again.

Hahah, thanks. :]

magnitude of earthquake plz?

nice release menz :)

P.s you love SOYA lololololololoolz

9.5! :|

By the way, Soya is a bitch! She just likes money... :(

Nice of you to release and that, but I think you should stick to photoshop ;D

The only thing I don't like is, you change clothes on each picture. First you're an explorer. Then you're a beggar, then a shaman o_O! Last but not least, a knight. Damn, you're a pro mastering all those classes! XD

The only thing I don't like is, you change clothes on each picture. First you're an explorer. Then you're a beggar, then a shaman o_O! Last but not least, a knight. Damn, you're a pro mastering all those classes! XD
That's not the point, isn't it?

Back