• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Eloth 8.0 real map - discussion thread!

Our idea about experience stages, as it will be a medium rate server:

From level 1 to level 30 - 10x
From level 31 to level 50 - 7x
From level 51 to level 75 - 5x
From level 76 - 3x

What do you think about these exp stages? I believe that many of you, would like to play on 8.0 with abit higher server rates, as it is easier to get levels than on 7.x servers.

Like this is perfect make people care about their characters and the server will be succes full, servers dieing easy because people are high lvl everything nothing to fight for and just warring.

Make maybe on lvl 91+ 1 x exprate
Also maybe add a avalance for druids to make

I would like to join beta!

and imo exp x3 is better than stage
We are also thinking about constant x3 experience, but what the community says?

The Ape City with Questlog and the outfit reward is finally done. There is just one quest left, which is the Postman's Quest! I just started to write it, I hope that I am able to finish it today.

Eloth is comin' soon guys!

I'd like to join closed BETA as well.

I think the constant 3x experience might suit your server.

dont make it 3exp all the way wont work make it staged

The Postman Quest almost done! Soon you'll receive information about an BETA server!
dont make it 3exp all the way wont work make it staged
Constant 3x exp gonna do the job. It's not so hard as to take levels on 8.0 client, where you have got wands/hotkeys etc. As our idea is to have a long-term server instead of restarting the server once a few months.

I'll definitely end my long break of Tibia by testing this server. Any chance I can try the beta?

layout.png

There is an current status of our website, still in development, thats why we cannot share it yet.
How do you like it?

If its long term and 3x you can count me in also i can play beta now and then if im a day off

Every single quest has been written so it works same as the real one's!
There is an extra picture from POI (Frost dragons has been summoned in case of testing their attacks etc)

levers.png

Please start this
Beta server gonna start very soon! Currently we are rewritting monster loot chance, so it will be correct to 8.0 tibia.
Loot chance of coruse gonna be doubled there! I hope we will be able to start beta server next week!

Dont make 3x all the way, first of all Ryan will try to fuck this up and second there wont be much people trust me. make lowrate stages as taze suggested

Back