• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Eloth 8.0 real map - discussion thread!

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings Tibiaplayers,
The year is now 2015/2016. We live in an era where Cipsoft constantly updates their game towards a direction where new “mounts” that can be sold for cash,
is more important than the actual gameplay of the legendary game we once fell in love with. While many people are frustratingly wondering whether or not they should play Tibia anymore, we have an answer to that.

We introduce you to our latest server Eloth, which is the most authentic Real-Map 8.0 server you will ever see. An era of tibia that has been recreated, where ALL of the content which existed at back then, is completely IDENTICAL to our server, in almost ALL aspects of the game!

To be specific;
- Magic -
latest

Spell formulas will be completely accurate and has been thoroughly tested by us, in order to give you the best possible experience from that very moment you decided to join our server, so that you feel that your time here is well spent and not the opposite – as the majority of the players enjoys a well-balanced PVP!
- Map & geography -
latest

All kinds of lands that existed back in the days, will of course exist here on Eloth: Port hope, Svargrond, Liberty bay & Goroma, to name a few from the whole map. All of the spawns will be having the correct map in terms of both sprites, but also in regards to the creatures spawnpoints. All of the houses on the map will of course be available for purchase & have their correct names.
- Quests and missions -
latest

Every single quest has been added from 8.0 and is working, dare we say it, perfectly! The Quest-Log is implemented, and so are the Quest NPC’s – which responds accurately towards information.
You will be able to re-experience the full Pits of inferno, Svargrond Arena, Ice island quest, Explorer Society Quest, and just about ANY Quests you may remember from 8.0 (including all of the addon missions)!

- Raids -
latest

Even though you most of the time do not have to be concerned about raids, you should still be careful! As all of the raids exists here, you may for example as a low level end up being slayed by the Pirates trying to take over Liberty Bay! Automatic raids such as The Old Widow and Orshabaal does of course also exist and will be exciting due to the low chance of occurring. Who knows, maybe you will be the one to obtain the almighty Thunder Hammer?

But what kind of additional features is there?

- Castsystem & Camsystem -
We will of course provide you with a fully functional cast system integrated into the client where you may choose to enable password protection, or choose to let the whole world watch you kill that innocent level 85 whom you trapped with your guild. The top casters will also be easily visible on the homepage in order for you to easily reach out to the people who may want to watch you play! Our camsystem is also integrated in the client aswell, and the cam files will get uploaded at your accounts page at the website!

- Stability -
The server engine has been worked on for a very long time, and there will be no crashes, rollbacks or anything in the nature of such things. We also have got a well customized saving system, so you should as a player, feel very safe in the hands of us. The server will be able to hold a very large player amount without any negative side-effects.

- Anti-bot -
Even though the server will be using hotkeys for aiming runes and such, we will make sure that we punish any kinds of bots with our client so do not worry!

- Dedicated Server Hosting -
The server itself is located in France, but we will be having an automatized multiple-connection system integrated in the client, where it will be looking after the best server possible for your location which might ease the connection for people located far from the server. Worth mentioning is also that the servers is located at a professional company who takes great care of D-dos.

Discussion?
The thread may be a bit too much informative for your taste, but what do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions to us? Please leave us a comment. We appreciate all suggestions!
We are going to start somewhere in January.

- Would you want to see a task system with some other kind of reward instead of experience? Because we think that experience from tasks may break the game in terms of people leveling very fast.
- What kind of rates would you like to see? Constant Exp-rate or Exp-stages? Loot rate? Skill rate & magic rate?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll play this!

I think it could be cool to add a new reward system for tasks, but what did you have in mind?
I'd think it'd be cool if it was slow-paced. Around 5x sounds good in my book.

I'll play this!

I think it could be cool to add a new reward system for tasks, but what did you have in mind?
I'd think it'd be cool if it was slow-paced. Around 5x sounds good in my book.
Thanks for your reply! Im not quite sure about what else to replace the exp with. Because a lot of people enjoy having missions for their hunts to gain additional exp.

But I can come to think of money + items as replacements, but Im not quite sure!

If everyone do want a classic task system where some rewards are exp, some money and some items we may just consider adding it.

@Taze Somewhere in January!

I find it somewhat annoying that years passed and nobody made a good 8.0 and then I start creating one and suddenly the whole world seems to look for 8.0 engines and maps and starting own projects..
specially since I spent about a fair 2 years building the engine to my server and are about to launch it.

I find it somewhat annoying that years passed and nobody made a good 8.0 and then I start creating one and suddenly the whole world seems to look for 8.0 engines and maps and starting own projects..
specially since I spent about a fair 2 years building the engine to my server and are about to launch it.
I sense that you did put Eloth into your "equation". Sorry to say, but that's a very bad analysis. We have worked on Eloth for a very long time, most likely longer than you, in order to give people the best gameplay of 8.0 they will ever be able to re-experience. I barely know anything about your server, and I doubt it is good, as for the reason that you feel a need to cry-out as a victim in the thread of Eloth 8.0.

@Topic
Lootrate, frags/redskull time etc? More opinions guys, so that we can offer you the best gameplay settings!

I think you should do the real exp reward from the tasks, with just potentional stages that you may have. I also think you should collect task points to be able to start special tasks. (plz no 6666 demons xD)

Well no matter who of you guys worked the longest on their server, be happy that people dont own the rights to do certain clients, that would just be sad!

i feel you bro

I sense that you did put Eloth into your "equation". Sorry to say, but that's a very bad analysis. We have worked on Eloth for a very long time, most likely longer than you, in order to give people the best gameplay of 8.0 they will ever be able to re-experience. I barely know anything about your server, and I doubt it is good, as for the reason that you feel a need to cry-out as a victim in the thread of Eloth 8.0.

While I agree that he shouldn't write about that in your thread. You shouldn't question his server either. It shows that you're over-confident and it might bite you in the ass.

We are currently polishing the cam system! You will be able to record your cam by typing /cam start and stopping it by /cam stop. Your cam will then get uploaded to your account panel at the website where only you may download it. But we are also working on an ability to share your cam with it's own description, which will then be listed on the "Cam's" page!

We are also still testing out all the gamplay on normal characters, so that there will be no "surprise" at the release, and that everything will work as it should!

We are going to launch CLOSED BETA test server soon, if you would like to join it please post there, so I will be able to create an list with beta testers.
I will launch an teamspeak server for all of beta testers so we can there discuss about everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Loot rate 2x
Exprate 1-8 50x
8-20 30x
20-35 20x
35-50 15 x
50-65 10x
65-80 7x
80-91 5x
91-101 3x
101-121 2x
121 + 1x
Frag time 6h per frag
7 frags for banishment
Best stages in my eyes for 8.0

Loot rate 2x
Exprate 1-8 50x
8-20 30x
20-35 20x
35-50 15 x
50-65 10x
65-80 7x
80-91 5x
91-101 3x
101-121 2x
121 + 1x
Frag time 6h per frag
7 frags for banishment
Best stages in my eyes for 8.0
Those rates are so high, our plan is to start it with lower rates (or even constant experience like x3 or x5)

There will be an list of CLOSED BETA testers:

- jugim
- meinseq
- satjin
- Vtune
- Themyth

Last edited:
Our idea about experience stages, as it will be a medium rate server:

From level 1 to level 30 - 10x
From level 31 to level 50 - 7x
From level 51 to level 75 - 5x
From level 76 - 3x

What do you think about these exp stages? I believe that many of you, would like to play on 8.0 with abit higher server rates, as it is easier to get levels than on 7.x servers.

Last edited:
Back