• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 3.0 Mapping Teaser

Myths

Cyntara Staff
Reaction score
Here is a spin and remake of the classic roxor teleport room. Comments are welcome, and rep+ are more than welcome.

BEFORE: (taken in-game)
classicroxorbefore.jpg

AFTER:
clasicroxorroomedit.jpg

Added Thursday, September 10:
For those players who don't have a nightmare coat, or vip, there may be a new area built by the black knight bosses as a stronghold. But beware, a viscous white knight looks over the castle.
BKBcastleedit.jpg

Added Sunday, September 13:
Neworshaspawn.jpg

(Remake of the Orshabaal spawn.)

If you all appreciate the pictures, and rep++ my work, there may be more teasers to come! Enjoy! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Great pictures! When I update my 3.0 teaser thread, I'll be sure to copy some of your pics, and link them here as well.

Looks VERY good. I'm VERY impressed! You're surprising me as well!
Just be sure all the teleports still allow players to access all areas (such as in the Garden of Blood (or adjust the inside spawn).

Great work Myth! I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Red

Looks pretty good myth.

Just a little tip Mapper to mapper.

Use a different boarder. it looks kinda messed up with those ones.

Boarder.jpg

Ids.jpg

sdfsfdsdfsfd.jpg

That's how it looks in real tibia. but its just a suggestion.

If i get flamed for this.. Lol..

I think the first picture you wanted it to be horizontal, not vertical for the bottom part of the roof. Mabey not, idk. And nobody should flame you, you're just trying to help and I appreciate it.

And I knew someone was going to say that, and I was pretty sure you yourself would notice it.

The only thing is, I tried that, and I didn't like how it looked as much. Then I tried the bamboo roof under the yalahar roof and it seemed to fit nicely along side the bamboo bridge. I went ahead and changed it. Thank :thumbup:

(New photo added to my first post)

Last edited:
Ooh, good catch Phardy.
See your character is doing well :)

Yeah well, i still like to try and help out every now and then. Myths still my friend and ill treat him as such. And only reason i said If i get flamed.. Is because it seems whenever i post here anymore i get flamed out the ass.

And yeah i could see how it would look a little fucked. but i still think it looks better in the new picture.
I got an eye for map errors. =| i find em all the time in real tib. lol
And Yeah, real tibs treating me decently. lol

Edit: I just noticed what you said myth, and the picture i posted was just an example. lol didn't care which direction.

Looks pretty good myth.

Just a little tip Mapper to mapper.

Use a different boarder. it looks kinda messed up with those ones.

Boarder.jpg

Ids.jpg

sdfsfdsdfsfd.jpg

That's how it looks in real tibia. but its just a suggestion.

If i get flamed for this.. Lol..

really phardy shit, just stfu ill flame you
jk bruhthief :thumbup:
Looks nice Myth, good luck with the rest of what your doing, and come back to cyntara :wub:

@Phardy: I figured as such. I actually appreciate the picture b/c its more helpful than just explaining it with words.

@Matt: I'm going to start playing a little bit and leveling small amounts at a time (no sonless shit). My name is Dark Myth in-game and I want ADDICTION dead ^^

New and improved orshabaal spawn teaser added! Enjoy.

If you like it, then rep++ it up ^^

it looks pretty cool the orsh respawn but maybe u sahould make it bigger with more monsters cause thers only like 3 orshabaals there? Idk :p It looks nice anyways

Your mapping looks awesome! I can't wait!

Back