• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Update Failed"

I'm also a pally but im not against the update. Why? I dont play this server anymore. Not because we lost power and yea pallys were way overpowered.

Yes paly was overpowered with dmg but not with healing!
I understand lowered mas san dmg but now exura san is piece of a shit nothing more.
Now paly is worst vocation but i'm happy i've rooked my paly now i can play druid ;]

what do u pallys want, exura san to heal full hp? (around 5k hp on ur lvl)

thats a joke...
hi,
PLX open your eyes
1800~ with EXURA GRAN!!!
and 1900~ WITH EXURA SAN wich is suposed to be WAY BETTER than exura gran and the only difference is like 100 hp?
lol u must be kidding or your a retard if you can't see the bad changes ;]

Reverted the changes which were made to the exura san spell, it was healing less than exura gran and costed three times more mana.

Its ok but what about mas san dmg ?
I tking 350 dmg for 200+ mana on lvl 450 isn't fair.
That should do maybe 450-500 dmg ? What do you think about it ?

kacor gm's not change this beacuse all gm's not play with rp ;):huh: When he's look in this time RP hoster can give some up power... RP is now SUX !! i take 4-5 days and in this ot's 50% palladin's stop play on this ots and 30% rook pally with ed/ms !

Eraghon go back to your imagine world.
Maybe im stupid but i used 1k mfs and my best hit with mas san was 410 on 470 lvl and 33 m lvl ;]
Average hit was around 350.

Eraghon go back to your imagine world.
Maybe im stupid but i used 1k mfs and my best hit with mas san was 410 on 470 lvl and 33 m lvl ;]
Average hit was around 350.

idiot?

idiotf.jpg

and next one _/

idiot2d.jpg

The hits are to high and exused for this spell is too low.

MAna for exevo mas san is to low. needed x 2.5.

also i was healing with exura san liek 1900 hp + and this is good to live from 4x 400 ed <sds> ^.- and more team

Last edited:
my mas san hits 400 max now. so on a mage of my level that'd be 8 mas sans

rox

This whole update is a fail making paladins weaker by reducing their heal, spell dmg, since the new update paladins are useless in OBS cos their SD dmg is like 100-150 pvp at lvl 270 which normally has to be 300-400, and their Mas san dmg is also reduced -.-
This server is getting f**ked up.
pvp for paladin is getting boring/bored

The admins of this ot, forum must atleast increase the sd dmg RIGHT¿ -.-
kthxbye

EDIT; JUST MAKE ICECHAW BALANCED LIKE RL TIB-.-¿

idiot?

idiotf.jpg

and next one _/

idiot2d.jpg

The hits are to high and exused for this spell is too low.

MAna for exevo mas san is to low. needed x 2.5.

also i was healing with exura san liek 1900 hp + and this is good to live from 4x 400 ed <sds> ^.- and more team

Kurwa you think that i say about hit on monster ?
I think that's pvp-e server but maybe i'm wrong?

500~ ms/ed also can hold 4x 400ed sding him it's balanced in your opinion ?

Last edited:
Back