• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update To Support Multi-world Sistem - Gesior Web Site

i change some things, all works perfect but... when i'am trying to create a new character and i choose the world and press submit i'am getting this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method OTS_Player::setWorld_id() in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 740
it seems to that you don't update the OTS_player.php in POT :\
help me please?;) Erix - Latest News create accout and character and check please :rolleyes:

I am not able to update my topic.
Please correct:

How to configure:
Open the config.php file within the folder 'config' from your website, and add the following lines to it:

PHP:
//MultWorld
$config['site']['server1'] = "Atena"; // = Athena name server with world_id 1
$config['site']['server2'] = "Apolo"; // = Apollo name server with world_id 2

//WORLD
$world_name[0] = array(1 => $config['site']['server1'], 2 => $config['site']['server2']);
$config['site']['newchar_world'] = array(1 => $config['site']['server1'], 2 => $config['site']['server2']);
$worlds_list = array(1 => $config['site']['server1'], 2 => $config['site']['server2']);
$config['site']['newchar_worlds'] = array(1, 2);

World_id is the number of server that will be registered in the database.
Since you put in the config.lua into the folder of your server worldId = 1 for its first server (Athena) and worldId = 2 for its second server (Apollo)

The forum was putting spaces in the script.:mad:

I am not able to update my topic.
Please correct:

How to configure:
Open the config.php file within the folder 'config' from your website, and add the following lines to it:

PHP:
//MultWorld
$config['site']['server1'] = "Atena"; // = Athena name server with world_id 1
$config['site']['server2'] = "Apolo"; // = Apollo name server with world_id 2

//WORLD
$world_name[0] = array(1 => $config['site']['server1'], 2 => $config['site']['server2']);
$config['site']['newchar_world'] = array(1 => $config['site']['server1'], 2 => $config['site']['server2']);
$worlds_list = array(1 => $config['site']['server1'], 2 => $config['site']['server2']);
$config['site']['newchar_worlds'] = array(1, 2);

World_id is the number of server that will be registered in the database.
Since you put in the config.lua into the folder of your server worldId = 1 for its first server (Athena) and worldId = 2 for its second server (Apollo)

The forum was putting spaces in the script.:mad:

i know i already do it :p all nice but when i try to create character i'am getting the error ^_^
Fatal error: Call to undefined method OTS_Player::setWorld_id() in C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php on line 740

i think u upload wrong OTS_player.php becouse when i replace the file it got same size as my, >>>>CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR?:p

you upload wrong OTS_player.php its same as gesior acc maker 0.3.2beta3 lol... and there isin't setWorld_id function in OTS_player.php check it yourself please

Code:
if($account_player->getCustomField("world_id") == 1)
it isnt "world_id" is only world :/

AND!!! this is an english forum so change the portuguese words to english ok? :)

52411410or2.jpg

49531090wk4.jpg

Back