• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update

nope he is just busy to remove my posts etc ;((((((((((((((

No, I'm inactive because I'm in Miami now :)
I'll be back in Denmark, to my home ofc, after like between 1-3 days.
And update, Talaturen does not answer any my pms, and he's inactive too, that's all i think and i know.
Don't ask me about update, i told ya when it could happen, not will.
And I'm just scripting than uploading him scripts on rapidshare and if it is good, he setup on server...
I'm on iPhone 3G network and it's booring.

No, I'm inactive because I'm in Miami now :)
I'll be back in Denmark, to my home ofc, after like between 1-3 days.
And update, Talaturen does not answer any my pms, and he's inactive too, that's all i think and i know.
Don't ask me about update, i told ya when it could happen, not will.
And I'm just scripting than uploading him scripts on rapidshare and if it is good, he setup on server...
I'm on iPhone 3G network and it's booring.

This does not look like Miami to me:
Ilfh8VNlru.png

We have a liar out and running?

I can send you pictures of me and friends atm
And that ip is from my living country, it have been saved from before days

And how do i got an IP of 3G mobile network, I'm not on wireless.
How stupid you became now,,,

just stop lieing asslicker u got pwned HAHAHAHAHA he just totally fucked you lolzzzzzzz, and u got friends in rl o.o

ask your father gadaffi, to send an army there so he will know if i'm there or not, terrorist dumbass
nope u belongs to gadaffi, u just following him like he before asslick usa, and yeah i am prepaing a team for asslickers soon i will fuck up all asslickers in there homes just beware just say to ur grandfather obama to protect u HAHAHAHA retard kiddooo

Dude everyone know here which kind of person is strike95, its normal for him insulting someone or his family. just leave him on his situation maybe someone day he turn into a normal human lolzzzz

Maybe one day, you'll both sit your asses down and stop flaming each other for useless shit that will only get you nowhere.

Haha, you're the one thats stupid. Because if you're in Sweden they are the ones handelling your IP, not some bosnian country.
And no, IP's are not saved. I don't even think you know what an IP is.

No needs to send me images of you and your friends as I would not want to see you. You're probarly gonna give us an image from you in bosnia and say that the image location was saved aswell.
Liar liar pants on fire :)

Haha, you're the one thats stupid. Because if you're in Sweden they are the ones handelling your IP, not some bosnian country.
And no, IP's are not saved. I don't even think you know what an IP is.

No needs to send me images of you and your friends as I would not want to see you. You're probarly gonna give us an image from you in bosnia and say that the image location was saved aswell.
Liar liar pants on fire :)

Who cares about your stupidity, THERE IS NO IP ON 3G MOBILE NETWORK.
Stupid fuck.
Gooo ban me bitch

Back