• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update

Who cares about your stupidity, THERE IS NO IP ON 3G MOBILE NETWORK.
Stupid fuck.
Gooo ban me bitch

This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard, how can you even access OtLand without IP? You're not only stupid, but also a liar and a scammer.

Everyone is lier, and a scammer, even asslicker.
And now, i typed whatismyip.com on my mobile phone and it said: 127.0.0.1 which is localhost, and MOBILE NETWORK DOESNOT HAVE IP HOW CAN U BE A DUMB????????
I paid my mobile network called: HT ERONET

This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard, how can you even access OtLand without IP? You're not only stupid, but also a liar and a scammer.

gamer-pwned.jpg

pwned-facekick.jpg

according to the tala post its mean he dont even know goodly strike95 hahaha,his asslicking detected clearly now strike95 should get water in a bowl and suicide ur self hahanhaaa,imao

Everyone is lier, and a scammer, even asslicker.
And now, i typed whatismyip.com on my mobile phone and it said: 127.0.0.1 which is localhost, and MOBILE NETWORK DOESNOT HAVE IP HOW CAN U BE A DUMB????????
I paid my mobile network called: HT ERONET

Haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha, HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
You are the funniest guy i've ever seen. HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Your ip is 127.0.0.1?? AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHA *BREATHING* HAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So you're saying whatismyip.com is hosted on your computer? Cool bro story!

Naa it's not. It says just on whatismyip.com, and it's bug maybe, but i really dont have an IP i have asked my service while i was paying my payment for internet, and they have said 'Ne, nasa HT Eronet mreza nema IP adrese ako ste prikljuceni preko mobilnog uredjaja.' which means 'No, our HT Eronet network doesn't have IP adress if you are conencted via mobile.'
Call them 061 110 210 it's from Bosnia
You call 00 387 61 110 210 or +387 61 110 210
If you understand, than copy what did he said, i bet you wont understand so find some another Bosnian.

I-M I-N H-O-U-S-E I-N B-O-S-N-I-A
I have house in bosnia, denmark and australia.
house in bosnia is 113 sqm, in denmark 95~ sqm and australia 144 sqm
idk how it is on english, but mine language is: M2 except SQM.

I-M I-N H-O-U-S-E I-N B-O-S-N-I-A
I have house in bosnia, denmark and australia.
house in bosnia is 113 sqm, in denmark 95~ sqm and australia 144 sqm
idk how it is on english, but mine language is: M2 except SQM.

so its mean u arent in miami u are in ur bosnian house and feloth is 100%right??

Back