• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Updated data folder for 10.76 RME

Not true, since the best ususally have these done on their own, but they won't share it since it's a lot of work.

Which is the latest version, the one on the first post or the one in the last post you made?

Anyway, this is AWESOME.

Ofc the one in the last post lol, it even makes sense.

Doubt that he updates the main post regularly as u can barely edit any post nowadays.

Anyways you can try and find out yourself, but the lazyness..

Which is the latest version, the one on the first post or the one in the last post you made?

Anyway, this is AWESOME.
The one in this post is going to be the latest. I can't edit posts in this board, which sucks. Anywho:

UPDATE: Added Thin Zaoan Plants, Normal Zaoan Railing, Dry Grass Tufts, 2 of the like 4 or 5 Buried Head Statues, the Hand Statue, Zaoan Scale Roof, Desert Brick Wall, Desert Brick Railing (missing ID for pole, not sure if pole exists), Crystal Wall, Parquet Floor, Cord, Pillar Railing, the venorean potted plants (added to doodads>interior), Big Venorean Table, Golden Venorean Chair, Wooden Venorean Chair, Venorean Shop Counter, Clear Water, and Zaoan Stone Floor.

Download

sorry for the double-post, but I forgot to mention that I added the Golden Angel Statue and the Oramond Metal Wall

UPDATE: Added Crystal Floor, Basalt Floor, Moldy Floor, Fallen Green Leaves, Fallen Brown Leaves, God King Qjell Statue, Deepling Stairs, Grotto Ramp, Mossy Ramp, Crystal Ramp, Mushroom Corkscrew Stairs, Hoard of Gold, Steppe Sand, Mushroom Railing, Light Rathleton Stone Railing, Bright Hive Ground, Dark Hive Ground, Toad Stools, Mushroom Table, Big Timber Table (and bench), and Lava Falls
Oh and I think I added all of the new Venore update signs to doodads > signs on the last update, but I forgot to mention that.
There's also a surprise preview of something I started working on in a new subsection that can be found in the Terrain Pallette
Anywho:

Download

Clear Water is randomly using tile ID493 (normal ocean water)

Clear Water is randomly using tile ID493 (normal ocean water)

Remove

<brush name="clear water" type="ground" server_lookid="493" z-order="110">
<item id="493" chance="1"/>

<friend name="sea"/>
<friend name="tar pit"/>
<friend name="lava"/>
</brush>

Line 1789 @ grounds.xml

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove

<brush name="clear water" type="ground" server_lookid="493" z-order="110">
<item id="493" chance="1"/>

<friend name="sea"/>
<friend name="tar pit"/>
<friend name="lava"/>
</brush>

Line 1789 @ grounds.xml
o yeah that's the water that usually gets used in caves. Didn't know they had the same name tho. I just changed the name of the cave brush :p

Hey bro are you sure this is 10.76 version .otbm?

I use 10.76 and my otbm (10.76 ORTS), has different id's then the ones you have put for many grounds/walls/ items?

So my map looks like a mess when i load your stuff into it ><'

Is it possible these are for 10.75?

hmm, thats odd this only half works for me ><

like the oramond stuff... ratheleton walls, railings, grounds are wierd...
but the other stuff seems too work fine ><'

thats terrible :s

I have been mapping with this "unnoficial otbm" for a while now,

thinking it was the official 10.76!

its wierd cuz only some of the new oramond sprites are messed up, where all his other brushes work perfect.

Again, Thank you Poopsie!

-Martin

Back