• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Updated RME? Also looking for help with mapping ideas.

Cadyan

Reaction score
The current RME doesn't have many of the raw objects categorized. Has anyone released a fully categorized version? I am asking before I go through it myself.
Or is there a better editor?

I am also looking for help with mapping ideas.
Question 1:
Is there a better fitting stair case and/or furnace for this crypt entrance?

Last edited:
The current RME doesn't have many of the raw objects categorized. Has anyone released a fully categorized version? I am asking before I go through it myself.
Which version are you using?

I am also looking for help with mapping ideas.
Question 1:
Is there a better fitting stair case and/or furnace for this crypt entrance?
View attachment 35383
I've yet to come across an xml fix for updated items, that would be nice. You'll probably have to create it yourself.

For the furnace just keep trying stuff until it works, more fire than that would look better. You can see my example in the pics below.
With the stairs, if it were my I'd either use a different stair set going sideways like this:

Or I would try and find a more neutral color for the ground that can match both the walls and staircase a little better:
It's a shame there isn't a darker stair set that would fit this, if you're using a custom client maybe you can sprite a new one, otherwise you'll have to compromise.

Back