• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Upgrade/Downgrade Server

Skitscher

Reaction score
hiho,

I started to make a war server with the distribution "RookWar 9.31 by Eldin"...
I don't like 9.31 and therefore I want to ask now if it's possible to upgrade it to 9.6 or downgrade it to 8.6? :p

If its possible HOW ? :D

I'm thankfull for fast answers (=

You should not use a 9.31 server and try to upgrade it to 9.6 by source editing unless you know what you are doing.
Simply changing the supported protocols won't help as you will be missing lots of features.

Just search for a server which already supports your protocol.

With source editing you can change the protocol, but idk you want to do that, if you downgrade a server with x features, if you downgrade it obviously you will loss a lot of features, as above stated better search for a server that have the protocol that you want

Best choice, scrap your current server or look for the same server you have with a different client version. Upgrading and downgrading is a pain in the ass, it's alot of hard work and alot of bugs will pop-up.

Back