• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Upgrade weapon by killing monsters!

0 You see a carlin sword (Atk:15 +3, Def:13).

works for me:p how can i edit it so evry sword axe club can get stronger?

If you want all weapons to work, you have to add every monster and add every weapon to each monster. xD

I don't understand this part: if(killedMonsters % weapon.kills == 0 and currentExtraAttack < weapon.extraAttackLimit) then
Could you explain me what exactly do this part? Because I never saw a script using the syntax '%'

I just have 1 little question
It execute the event everything they kill a monster
What if alot of people kill the same monsters
Will it lag the server?

@ krankthefunk, no I don't believe it will. The event is very small.
@Balillo, I'm going to take a wild swing, but I assume it means, if the difference between the killedMonsters and weapon.kills is 0 and the current extra attack is less than the limit then it executes.

Yes, it could be edited so you can "PK For Power" I think.
I'm not sure how to do that though. You'd probably need a new storage. I'm not gonna bother trying cause I have no idea what I'm doing for that one.

Last edited:
Can anyone make a rune that when player use on weapon it gives extra attack/defense?

BTW: great script!!

Pretty cool, the only problem is that you cannot put same monsters with different weapons :/

Back