• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Upgrade weapon by killing monsters!

Good idea!
An interesting idea: making this to change the weapon name to something like, if you kill N dragons the name can be changed to "Spike sword of the dragon" and each monster can have some extra attributes too!

can you show an video about this script i mean when someone is showing when the wep upgrades.

I'd love to see this script updated, since things like onKill and "setItemExtraAttack" no longer exist. "setItemExtraAttack and ExtraDefense" are in the functions list in the server, but they do not work as far as I can tell.

I'd love to see this script updated, since things like onKill and "setItemExtraAttack" no longer exist. "setItemExtraAttack and ExtraDefense" are in the functions list in the server, but they do not work as far as I can tell.

Updated :thumbup: (should work with any TFS version, starting from 0.3.5 (im not sure about this tho))

It doesnt work for 0.4:

dibujots.jpg

Testing in 0.4 but it won't work. No error messages, but it's not adding the player's storage for some reason. That seems to be the only problem. I copied and pasted it over my old script. The only thing I changed was the number of kills from 30 to 1 so I could test and see if it would work. I'm using the correct weapon and killing the correct monster. Not workin' though.

Testing in 0.4 but it won't work. No error messages, but it's not adding the player's storage for some reason. That seems to be the only problem. I copied and pasted it over my old script. The only thing I changed was the number of kills from 30 to 1 so I could test and see if it would work. I'm using the correct weapon and killing the correct monster. Not workin' though.

Probably found a little bug causing this. Should work now.

Probably found a little bug causing this. Should work now.

Code:
[18:59:11.649] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[18:59:11.649] data/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:onKill
[18:59:11.650] Description:
[18:59:11.650] ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: attempt to compare n
il with number
[18:59:11.650] stack traceback:
[18:59:11.651]  ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: in function <...a/c
reaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:42>

Mm, not sure what this means :3

Code:
[18:59:11.649] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[18:59:11.649] data/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:onKill
[18:59:11.650] Description:
[18:59:11.650] ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: attempt to compare n
il with number
[18:59:11.650] stack traceback:
[18:59:11.651]  ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: in function <...a/c

Mm, not sure what this means :3

Thats weird. I can't find anything wrong here, but I changed part with storage value, so maybe it will work. Try now, if it won't work - tell me if you're using original version or have you changed anything in config part (below 'local monsters')?

Thats weird. I can't find anything wrong here, but I changed part with storage value, so maybe it will work. Try now, if it won't work - tell me if you're using original version or have you changed anything in config part (below 'local monsters')?

Still doesn't work. I didn't change a single thing. I used it just as you posted it. It just streams this over and over in the console:

Code:
[15:59:55.860] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[15:59:55.860] data/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:onKill
[15:59:55.860] Description:
[15:59:55.861] ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: attempt to compare n
il with number
[15:59:55.861] stack traceback:
[15:59:55.861]  ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: in function <...a/c

Still doesn't work. I didn't change a single thing. I used it just as you posted it. It just streams this over and over in the console:

Code:
[15:59:55.860] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[15:59:55.860] data/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:onKill
[15:59:55.860] Description:
[15:59:55.861] ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: attempt to compare n
il with number
[15:59:55.861] stack traceback:
[15:59:55.861]  ...a/creaturescripts/scripts/monster_weapon_upgrade.lua:68: in function <...a/c

ok, I'll test it when I have 0.4_DEV compiled.

Back