• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upgrading from RME 2.2 to 3.3 - Failed to load spawns and houses

rogerthat

Mapper
Reaction score
Finally decided to start using RME 3.3 as I was using 2.2 to edit my maps.

However I get the "Failed to load spawns / Failed to load houses" error everytime I open my map. Houses are actually recognized but are saved as "No Town" and have no rent or street name as they used to. Town IDs and their positions are working properly.
Edit: I get these errors no matter the map version. Even if I create a new map from scratch, place a spawn and save it, I still get the errors.

I have tried:
- Saving map on 3.3 to a different folder and then replacing the spawn and house files with the ones that were used on 2.2;
- Opening a new map on 3.3 and importing the .otbm file that was used on 2.2;
- Running RME 3.3 as administrator.​

And none of them worked.
Please, any help will be very appreciated!

Last edited:
Finally decided to start using RME 3.3 as I was using 2.2 to edit my 8.60 map.

However I get the "Failed to load spawns / Failed to load houses" error everytime I open my map. Houses are actually recognized but are saved as "No Town" and have no rent or street name as they used to. Town IDs and their positions are working properly.

I have tried:
- Saving map on 3.3 to a different folder and then replacing the spawn and house files with the ones that were used on 2.2;
- Opening a new map on 3.3 and importing the .otbm file that was used on 2.2;​

And none of them worked.
Replacing everything manually will take me hours. Please, any help will be very appreciated!
I have the same proplem

Back