• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ urgent source for 8.60

Bruce Leal

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was trying to work with source 3777-master, 0.3.6, however ... it froze the world, the screen of characters appeared but did not connect to the world, freezing happened when I tried to mark a monster to attack...
Now I'm looking for some TFS or OTX for global 8.60, URGENT

Some bug reports regarding this source?
I used before 0.4 REV 3777, I knew much there but someone can destroy your OT in like 10 seconds with WPE PRO so thats reason why I tell you that old TFS need to be edited in Sources. TFS 1.2 is more stabile and much better than old one. Also if you had old scripts just pay to someone so they can update your scripts I reccommend @psychonaut .

I used before 0.4 REV 3777, I knew much there but someone can destroy your OT in like 10 seconds with WPE PRO so thats reason why I tell you that old TFS need to be edited in Sources. TFS 1.2 is more stabile and much better than old one. Also if you had old scripts just pay to someone so they can update your scripts I reccommend @psychonaut .

I think I can keep the scripts, do you think I can use tfs 1.2 quietly without having to edit it? After all it's a global 8.60

Back