• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic [08/30/2020, Sunday 19:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@imperianic are you planning to open a low rate world? I would like to join

hello kuhi, we would like to, but i dont think that will be people interested on it
nowadays people who play oldschool servers has around 30 years old, the most of them, and don't wanna a very difficult server to play because of their lives, family, child, nightout, hangout, etc
but yes, we will think about it, thanks

@imperianic ever thought of opening non-vocation with no skills only points to allocate (sort like this GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia (https://github.com/GustavoContreiras/TheForgottenTibia))

Looks very promising, but it's not our segment, we are an oldschool based server. Thanks anyway for this tip @Lyky
Post automatically merged:

Hi,

We are happy to announce a new update with a funny system.

We are the first and unique server to have a VOIP system inside client, called IVS (Imperianic Voice System) that will allow you to voice chat with players on your screen in a 3D sound.

For enable and disable use right click on yourself:

ddEE9in.png

For mute and unmute players, right click on them:

vJaEXWx.png

This is the first version and will be avaiable as test, may have bugs or improvements to do. The next steps will be better audio configurations and game interface display.

For download and use this client test version, click here.

We will keep working hard to get the best oldschool gameplay.

Regards.

Last edited:
7.4 ots dying after two weeks so whats the point of wasting one week just to get a nice level?

How doest IVC system works? I download client and my mic is enabled all the time and everyone on my screen can hear me or i have to push some hotkey ? Can you tell us little bit more about it ? I can enable disable mic ingame?

I like how this project went from X2 rates retro 7.4 to some orshaabal OTS xD

you are confused, because imperianic was never a x2 low rate project. its a mid rate with fast respawn seasoned server since long term server are not viable anymore

7.4 ots dying after two weeks so whats the point of wasting one week just to get a nice level?

have fun!

How doest IVC system works? I download client and my mic is enabled all the time and everyone on my screen can hear me or i have to push some hotkey ? Can you tell us little bit more about it ? I can enable disable mic ingame?

yes, of course

its a first and simple version of this system, we are already working to implement a better audio configuration, like enable / disable mic, change in / out adapters, a better interface to see who is talking

for now we have only enable / disable audio system and mute for muting players

after enabling you will listen people that is using test client and is in your screen

more changes, improvements and updates will come, like party voice chat system, guild voice chat system, that will help people that don't have friends in game to communicate and hunt together, quest together, etc

dead OTS make fast reset so we can waste some time before realera starts lol

and balance this fucking tasks&monsters

any info about new edition? 22/11

changes?

yes a lot of changes

balance tasks and monsters or another Giant pythons edition is comming

already balanced some tasks and nerfed pythons

btw new thread with more info will only be created tomorrow, it can only to be created 1 week exactly before server starts =)

crystal spider is other unbalanced monster/task

why it started on sunday, not friday? most of people are going to job on monday