• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - RARITY SYSTEM - PROXY - VOIP - ANDROID - [16/04/2023, Sunday, 20:00 UTC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

imperianic

Solutions
Reaction score
b2.png

ITEMS RARITY SYSTEM:

The SOUL BOX rarity system works with 3 tiers.

Soul boxes are dropped by monsters. The monsters were divided into 3 tiers, weak monsters (tier 1 box), strong monsters (tier 2 box) and very strong monsters (tier 3 box).

For each tier box has a range of equipments:

a) Tier 1 boxes drops weak equipments and weapons;
b) Tier 2 boxes drops medium equipments and weapons;
c) Tier 3 drops strong equipments and weapons.

Each tier box is divided in 3 rarity:

a) Bronze box gives rare equipments and weapons;
b) Silver box gives epic equipments and weapons;
c) Golden box gives epic equipments and weapons.

For opening a box, you have to buy a key for the box rarity from A Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel.

The price is:

a) Bronze master key, 10000 gold pieces;
b) Silver master key, 30000 gold pieces;
c) Golden master key, 80000 gold pieces.

To open a box, just use the key in the box that you want to open.

For each rarity you can have an extra number of attributes:

a) Rare, 1 extra attribute;
b) Epic, 1 to 2 extra attributes;
c) Legendary, 2 to 3 extra attributes.

The attributes from items are:

a) Physical protection;
b) Fire protection;
c) Earth protection;
d) Energy protection;
e) Maximum hitpoints;
f) Maximum manapoints;
g) More armor;
h) More speed;
i) More hitpoints regeneration;
j) More manapoints regeneration;
k) Axe skill;
l) Club skill;
m) Sword skill;
n) Distance skill;
o) Shielding skill;
p) Hitpoitns leech;
q) Manapoints leech;
r) Magic level %;
s) More attack;
t) More defense;
u) More hitchance.

GENERAL:

Launch Date:
16/04/2023
Version: 7.72 downgraded to 7.4
Port: 7179
Host: Virginia (US)
Protection: ProGDN
Premium: Free

VIDEOS WIKI:

Daily Bosses
Daily Sieges
Custom Quests and Access
Respawns and Hunting Guide
Server Systems
Client Systems

EXPERIENCE RATES:

Minium levelMaximun levelMultiplier
184.0x
9402.0x
41601.5x
61UNLIMITED1.0x

Misc:

Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
4x2x2x
PVP:

World typePVP
Frag Decrease TimeNo decrease time
Hotkey aimbotNo
Protection level1
Kills daily to red skull4
Kills weekly to red skull12
Kills monthly to red skull35
Kills daily to banishment7
Kills weekly to banishment18
Kills monthly to banishment40
Mana Regeneration2 per tick

1.png
CLIENT:
Imperianic client thread: Imperianic 7.4 OTclient (https://otland.net/threads/imperianic-7-4-otclient.271951/)
Classic old school client style
Smoth, dash and smart walking
Auto backpack reopener
Market System
INGAME hunt guide
INGAME store
INGAME items library
INGAME task system guide and helper
CAM system
CAST system
VOIP system
Android client

2.png

MAP:

180+ custom hunts
Remaped areas with old school style
100% old cipsoft 7.72 map base

unknown.png

GAMEPLAY MODIFICATIONS:

Private and unique speed formula where a single level makes difference on speed to get target lost
Automatic guild war system when you join a guild, all other guilds are enemies
No frags for guild/guild kills and PVP enforced system that gives EXP when killing enemies
Increased 5% experience for guilds with 5+ members online
Anti maker on wars that teleport newbies to temple and doesn't give frags to killers
AOE spells damage reduction while hitting more players
20% higher death loss for blessings than common
Boat fast travels with cooldown for avoid abusing
Boat travels with random SQM's to avoid traps
Real monsters behaviour, more agressive while ranged, running and no path finding
Spawn rate based on online players number
EXP sharing on party system with 10% bonus for each vocation
Increased physical damage for knights and paladins
ATK/DEF formulas based on real cipsoft 7.72 server
MF flask removing
Guilds works only with 5 minimum members
GFB and UE reduction is now 10% for each hitted player, on max 40% reduction
Yellow skull for whole guild if you attack a guildmember
Market system
Increased task system repetition times
New city with 50+ new respawns
Sieges now are rewarded by player
Battlefield event added to server
Impossibility to enter or add items in a house for 60 seconds after runemaking
Some nerfs on very high experience hunt spots
Knights now heals 15% more
Knights now needs less damage to get a task count
Battlefield event updated with infinite runes and spell block (invisible)
Battlefield event upgraded with enemy players name for find alive enemies
Added a delay of 300ms on mapclick to start walking, to avoid bugmap
Crystalized crossbow now deals energy damage per second to target
Daily bosses rare loots are increased to 50%
Python quest fixed
Increased HP and damage of sieges bosses
A new city was implemented, Eastern windgard, with around 50+ custom hunts spots and monsters
Nerf of 20% on all tasks experience reward
Increased AOE spells nerf while damaging many players
No more global messages on siege start
New task system formula for Druids and Knights while in party of 4 vocations
Nerf on some hunts of new city
Nerf on some monsters
Siege bosses strenght increased
Party experience rate nerfed, now 15 / 30 / 50%
Sieges now can be done within 4 to 6 players
If you interfer in a guild war (8 or more players with guild in screen) with magic wall you will get a yellow skull
Capture the Flag event added 2 times a day
Armageddon event added 2 times a day
Alana Sio spell cannot be used after runemaking
Horned Helmet (reward from Tiamat quest) now has speed bonus
Knights and Druids now can get task count with less damage
Anti MC now has 3 ways of verification to avoid mass farms. Only 3 connections per user will be allowed
Mirroed World hunt system added to 5 hunts

The Mirroed World system can be accessed through Mirror Portals that are located at the entrance of some hunts:
1) Darashia Heads of Death;
2) Eastern Windgard Nature Spirits;
3) Nevasta Frost Drakes;
4) Aztalan White Dragons;
5) Demona Warlocks.

3.png

THE BEST PROXY SYSTEM FOR FREE INCLUDED ON CLIENT PROVIDED BY PROGDN (EXITLAG COMPANY)

More information: Rules

Regards.

Rarity system brings a new face to this server, I will be waiting to play again.

I like how its advertised, Only one worry i have, Is it another 2 months adventure , or is it gonna be long term? Cant be arsed to be honest investing time again in server admins rarely want to prevail. which edition is this now? Any lesson learned from previous? Please elaborate on that, All nice and pretty, exciting p2w boots amulet training weapons, keys, all access scrolls even amulet of loss sounds like another nostalrius type of server where punio will reside for 2 weeks, then xlog.. Prove us wrong this time, but as i said if i didnt know you i would probably be naive, not this time.

i also mentioned this topic on discord

1681308421845.png
respond here or on discord, any way i hope this edition will enable me to log in in 2026 and still have active players just like retrocores does.

Last edited:
I like how its advertised, Only one worry i have, Is it another 2 months adventure , or is it gonna be long term? Cant be arsed to be honest investing time again in server admins rarely want to prevail. which edition is this now? Any lesson learned from previous? Please elaborate on that, All nice and pretty, exciting p2w boots amulet training weapons, keys, all access scrolls even amulet of loss sounds like another nostalrius type of server where punio will reside for 2 weeks, then xlog.. Prove us wrong this time, but as i said if i didnt know you i would probably be naive, not this time.

i also mentioned this topic on discord

View attachment 74749
respond here or on discord, any way i hope this edition will enable me to log in in 2026 and still have active players just like retrocores does.

First, thank you for your note, I really understand your point, but I will explain a little bit more why Imperianic is a seasoned server (like is displayed in the banner).
I host this server for around 3 years, without a single shutdown. In the first year, I tried to work in a "long term server", but like you know, the most of 7.4 public is war public and follow the hype of new servers. When people started moving out, I used a eternal world that all accounts were migrated to this one at the end of every season.
The problem is: nobody played on eternal world, 0 players for months, so I identified that it doesn't make sense and my public are seasonal public.
Now every server is a season with a limited time (4 months before each new reset, but normally after second month without online players).

@Arny Imperianic never will be low rate, and not just because the direct experience rate is low
The tasks gives much EXP, can be repeated many times
There are a daily random bonus for EXP also

First, thank you for your note, I really understand your point, but I will explain a little bit more why Imperianic is a seasoned server (like is displayed in the banner).
I host this server for around 3 years, without a single shutdown. In the first year, I tried to work in a "long term server", but like you know, the most of 7.4 public is war public and follow the hype of new servers. When people started moving out, I used a eternal world that all accounts were migrated to this one at the end of every season.
The problem is: nobody played on eternal world, 0 players for months, so I identified that it doesn't make sense and my public are seasonal public.
Now every server is a season with a limited time (4 months before each new reset, but normally after second month without online players).
Thanks for getting back but if you notice that there is possibility for long term community consider leaving One world Online untill there is 0 players..
I believe im not the only one who wouldnt care if there is 200 static online, or 40. As long as there are people to play with , the server will live on. Small communities are fun. Good luck, And hope after upcoming start we will celebrate next year Easter Event on imperianic. Most servers this days are seasonal, because people dont feel the vibe of long term game-play, quick lvl fast wars, move on, people are more addicted to quickly leveling, than to long term game play sadly. Idlike imperianic to have extra tab on website "worlds" And this one to be called Imperia after seasonal boys bloom away.
And this is the server i never hold grudge when donating, so let ,me fek of to work, because i took overtime so that i can ensure my contribution as form of apreciation for carrying on the nostalgia from the days of the.....

13fdb4db4151bcf75d1ea9ba2c2b

make it a highrate and make it so we don't need makers lol otherwise ican't be asked to grind

Thanks for getting back but if you notice that there is possibility for long term community consider leaving One world Online untill there is 0 players..
I believe im not the only one who wouldnt care if there is 200 static online, or 40. As long as there are people to play with , the server will live on. Small communities are fun. Good luck, And hope after upcoming start we will celebrate next year Easter Event on imperianic. Most servers this days are seasonal, because people dont feel the vibe of long term game-play, quick lvl fast wars, move on, people are more addicted to quickly leveling, than to long term game play sadly. Idlike imperianic to have extra tab on website "worlds" And this one to be called Imperia after seasonal boys bloom away.
And this is the server i never hold grudge when donating, so let ,me fek of to work, because i took overtime so that i can ensure my contribution as form of apreciation for carrying on the nostalgia from the days of the.....

13fdb4db4151bcf75d1ea9ba2c2b

We always do that. We only clean database after a fully month without players.

all would play if it was highrate and we can just exp 1 day and just war lol

Trust me, people will play. We are already in contract with more than 10 streamers, and with the biggest streamers from BR.
We do not want wars with lvl 150+, it's why the EXP rate was decreased, but money and runes are easy to get in Imperianic. You are welcome to have fun if you want. Cya

Fun season again, we made it!
See you in the next season!

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik
JAJAJAJA, you literally preparing servers for 2 weeks with full custom shits in shop, and people plays it. Literally tibia community is the biggest dumbass in this world xd

Status
Not open for further replies.