• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic VOICE - ANDROID - NEW ANTIBOT [03/11/2021, Thursday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

imperianic

Solutions
Reaction score
nova-capa-imperianic.png

GENERAL:

Launch Date:
03/11/2021
Version: 7.72 downgraded to 7.4
Port: 7179
Host: Virginia (US)
Protection: ProGDN
Premium: Free

VIDEOS WIKI:

Daily Bosses
Daily Sieges
Custom Quests and Access
Respawns and Hunting Guide
Server Systems
Client Systems

EXPERIENCE RATES:

Minium levelMaximun levelMultiplier
188.0x
9204.0x
21303.5x
31403.0x
41502.5x
51602.0x
61711.5x
71811.2x
81Unlimited1.0x

Misc:

Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
5x2x2x

PVP:

World typePVP
Frag Decrease TimeNo decrease time
Hotkey aimbotNo
Protection level1
Kills daily to red skull4
Kills weekly to red skull12
Kills monthly to red skull35
Kills daily to banishment7
Kills weekly to banishment18
Kills monthly to banishment40
Mana Regeneration3 instead 2 per tick

1.png
CLIENT:
Imperianic client thread: Imperianic 7.4 OTclient (https://otland.net/threads/imperianic-7-4-otclient.271951/)
Classic old school client style
Smoth, dash and smart walking
Auto backpack reopener
Market System
INGAME hunt guide
INGAME store
INGAME items library
INGAME task system guide and helper
CAM system
CAST system
VOIP system
Android client

2.png

MAP:

75+ custom hunts
30+ respawns ready for new updates
Remaped areas with old school style
100% old cipsoft 7.72 map base

GAMEPLAY MODIFICATIONS:

Private and unique speed formula where a single level makes difference on speed to get target lost
Automatic guild war system when you join a guild, all other guilds are enemies
No frags for guild/guild kills and PVP enforced system that gives EXP when killing enemies
Increased 5% experience for guilds with 5+ members online
Anti maker on wars that teleport newbies to temple and doesn't give frags to killers
AOE spells damage reduction while hitting more players
20% higher death loss for blessings than common
Boat fast travels with cooldown for avoid abusing
Boat travels with random SQM's to avoid traps
Real monsters behaviour, more agressive while ranged, running and no path finding
Spawn rate based on online players number
EXP sharing on party system with 10% bonus for each vocation
Increased physical damage for knights and paladins
ATK/DEF formulas based on real cipsoft 7.72 server
MF flask removing
Unban scroll can be purchase on website
Guilds works only with 5 minimum members
GFB and UE reduction is now 10% for each hitted player, on max 40% reduction
Yellow skull for whole guild if you attack a guildmember

3.png

MODIFICATIONS SINCE LAST EDITION:

Market System included
Team sieges (daily quests) with unique rewards
New antibot system (WORKS WITH ALL KNOW BOTS, OLDER AND NEW BOTS)
Reviewed deathloss, now is 7.4 default (less loss in comparission with last edition)

I donated a moderate chunk and then the server immediately died. The risk seems even higher now. Will there be any rewards or something similar for those who donated on the previous version?

I donated a moderate chunk and then the server immediately died. The risk seems even higher now. Will there be any rewards or something similar for those who donated on the previous version?

I understand your point, the server died early last season, in 3 weeks. It's not good for us and also not good for players.

It was not our fault, but we can (and we will do) a better administration on this season related to adversiting and also new gameplay modifications.
Server started dieying after war finished, there was 3 big teams, PL x BR x CL/MX/US, and some of them gave up fighting because of some factors, and the main was A BIG DEATH LOSS punishment.

The big DLoss was intentional, to give players fear of dieying for nothing and make server more "exciting". We were wrong, because the most of players just wanna get some fun, fightning, hunting for some time in a seasonal server.
Now, this season Dloss is back to 7.4 default and server will be more enjoyable.

We also make some new events, like daily quests with unique items, daily bosses that will take players attention, and a MARKET system that will make easier trading items and get resources for keep hunting and evolving into the game.

The last one change is about voice system, that now is enabled for everyone as default, it will make a better experience into the game.

So, we really hope this season go last longer then last one.

I sincerely believe that this edition will be something really extraordinary. I have been following and participating in the development of Imperianic from the very beginning. I can see how much has changed, how many things have been added. this edition has a chance to be one of the best ots 7.4

I can't wait! See you soon my Imperianic family! <3

I sincerely believe that this edition will be something really extraordinary. I have been following and participating in the development of Imperianic from the very beginning. I can see how much has changed, how many things have been added. this edition has a chance to be one of the best ots 7.4

1615108414438.png
you just joined? xD

thanks bro, we are doing the best here!

1615115661629.png

@Koziol88 it's not a fake @Realzone

x2

x2

thank you so much @Lording !

"I sincerely believe that this edition will be something really extraordinary. I have been following and participating in the development of Imperianic from the very beginning. I can see how much has changed, how many things have been added. this edition has a chance to be one of the best ots 7.4

I can't wait! See you soon my Imperianic family! <3"

Send imperia boots to Brandon

Oh, I can imagine all the swears, shrieking and God knows what else on the voice chat. I wouldn't wear headphones with the volume above 10%, stay healthy boiz.

Oh, I can imagine all the swears, shrieking and God knows what else on the voice chat. I wouldn't wear headphones with the volume above 10%, stay healthy boiz.

will be very funny

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

All these items you can buy in shop makes it a pay2win server, sadly enough.

I disagree with you in that point. Every server is p2w, doens't matter if it sells items on shop or something else.
You can always buy cash in real money, buy runemaking service, buy experience service and others.
The items avaiable for sell on shop are balanced enough to dont make game full p2w, like boots, it doens't give BOH speed, its worst than a BOH, so it makes sense use BOH for running. Also ring, doesn't give ROH regen.
You are welcome to join!

Back