• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic VOICE - ANDROID - NEW ANTIBOT [03/11/2021, Thursday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
ahahah remember this bug when the guy died once and lost full equipment bp arrow slot while he didn't even have rs and this guy claimed it was intended and not a bug

also, money grab ^

not recommended

ahahah remember this bug when the guy died once and lost full equipment bp arrow slot while he didn't even have rs and this guy claimed it was intended and not a bug

also, money grab ^

not recommended

@dutchie1 that guy was lying
as you can see on the whole conversation his first complaint was about blessing doesnt working as AOL, and after we said that 7.4 you must wear AOL if you dont want to lose items, he got mad.

we host this server for 2 years, its the ONLY complaint about "bug of losing all items"
btw if you don't believe in me, you can always create a character and test it dying

true enough but I don't think there is a bot yet for emulator? :D - interesting though

yes, but will have to be developed a new client from zero, because there are some options for otclient native bots xD

Nostalrius copy....

yes, we are nostalrius copy, mastercores copy, realesta copy, tibianic copy, classicus copy, tibia copy
but all of this copy was made by ourself, and a lot of custom content added too, like voice system that will be coppied in future in other OTserv
we are in a open Tibia community bro, everything here is copy of good works and good contents

@dutchie1 that guy was lying
as you can see on the whole conversation his first complaint was about blessing doesnt working as AOL, and after we said that 7.4 you must wear AOL if you dont want to lose items, he got mad.

we host this server for 2 years, its the ONLY complaint about "bug of losing all items"
btw if you don't believe in me, you can always create a character and test it dying
The guy was not lying, your server was bugged and rather than listening to the complaint you banned him. Stop the BS

The guy was not lying, your server was bugged and rather than listening to the complaint you banned him. Stop the BS

hello jaycee, you again here? yes he was lying, that time i had around 600 online players and he was the only one with this "type of bug", of using bless and losing items.

i know that you don't like, don't like my server, but please, stop trying to defame it without any experience or proof

see ya!

hello jaycee, you again here? yes he was lying, that time i had around 600 online players and he was the only one with this "type of bug", of using bless and losing items.

i know that you don't like, don't like my server, but please, stop trying to defame it without any experience or proof

see ya!
You are right, I don’t like you and I don’t like your servers.

Your servers are nothing but spoofed, money grabbing pieces of trash. However what I say about them is always the truth and was backed up with screenshots as I can see from an old post here.

P.S Yes I am always here, get used to it or get out :D

seems fun. but idk if i wanna waste my team in a server that i don't know that and might die soon. Lets see how you do this version and maybe i start when i'm sure i won't waste time.

You are right, I don’t like you and I don’t like your servers.

Your servers are nothing but spoofed, money grabbing pieces of trash. However what I say about them is always the truth and was backed up with screenshots as I can see from an old post here.

P.S Yes I am always here, get used to it or get out :D

my server NEVER was spoofed, we have around 1000 real online players my friend
you can check it just simply logging in, every depot FULL, every hunt FULL and every single player on who is online really playing
why dont you give us a proof of this spoof?
btw i dont will waste my time with you anymore, cya!

seems fun. but idk if i wanna waste my team in a server that i don't know that and might die soon. Lets see how you do this version and maybe i start when i'm sure i won't waste time.

you are welcome bro, we made some editions on gameplay to make server lasts more time in this season, and a really good adversiting
hope you start soon cya

Last edited:
No plans for EU edition?

hello sir,

not yet, because we have an antilag system
you can play from EU without any lag
its based on proxies + perfect dash walking system

ur welcome

Sorry I don’t like the delayed feeling so I never play outside EU :( maybe in the future you open here.

This server it's a good for boters and kids who want waste much $ for to have a hell advage.

No see any positive aspects at this server:

*Paladins with fully sms shop run fasters than mages on gran hur with the same lvls.

*Frag system like on Non pvp server "Tibiantis" only little better.

*No have pvp enforced

*The exhaustion system after use spells healling it's slow like hands brasilians players.

*Gm here legalised here boting and he blocking tiny tasker , when you raport big bot farm then Gm comming and say boting and many mc here is leagal.
Tasker working only if know trick to open with meinly user npc computer.

All server low rate not have any sense , because you can't blocking bots with system anti bot , and no one gm can't search for you bot farmers 24/7 manually.

Low rate and high rate servers its the same lvls after 2-3 days servers , but low rate = 0 balnced pvp when bot farmers with 20 mc have 60 lvls more than other who no use bot farms.

Last edited by a moderator:
This server it's a shit good for boters and kids who want waste much $ for to have a hell advage.

No see any positive aspects at this server:

*Paladins with fully sms shop run fasters than mages on gran hur with the same lvls.

*Frag system like on Non pvp server "Tibiantis" only little better.

*No have pvp enforced

*The exhaustion system after use spells healling it's slow like hands brasilians players.

*Gm here legalised here boting and he blocking tiny tasker , when you raport big bot farm then Gm comming and say boting and many mc here is leagal.
Tasker working only if know trick to open with meinly user npc computer.

All server low rate not have any sense , because you can't blocking bots with system anti bot , and no one gm can't search for you bot farmers 24/7 manually.

Low rate and high rate servers its the same lvls after 2-3 days servers , but low rate = 0 balnced pvp when bot farmers with 20 mc have 60 lvls more than other who no use bot farms.

hello @Tampik

war with bots is constantly, unless you are cipsoft and pay a battleeye or some server that pay bot developers to avoid doing it

paladins never run faster than mages, since since amulet gives only 10 speed. even if paladin use timering+amulet it will run lower than a mage at same level with gran hur, because gran hur gives a lot of speed

frag system is like other any server. the diferencial here is that if you join a guild you can kill all other guild members without frag limit. so, if you wanna war, create a guild and start hunting

the pvp enforced is only for guilds x guilds

the exhaustion system is the SAME of 7.4 original version, and all others 7.4

here is not legalized botting, but since the first server is allowed macro for runemaking and training away. but we have some systems to avoid mass farm, like getting 1min simple pz after doing a rune and avoid runemaking in stack.

it's not lowrate just because of low experience stages, like you see in 4 days there's a level 90

that's it, hope you come back, cya!

hello @Tampik

war with bots is constantly, unless you are cipsoft and pay a battleeye or some server that pay bot developers to avoid doing it

paladins never run faster than mages, since since amulet gives only 10 speed. even if paladin use timering+amulet it will run lower than a mage at same level with gran hur, because gran hur gives a lot of speed

frag system is like other any server. the diferencial here is that if you join a guild you can kill all other guild members without frag limit. so, if you wanna war, create a guild and start hunting

the pvp enforced is only for guilds x guilds

the exhaustion system is the SAME of 7.4 original version, and all others 7.4

here is not legalized botting, but since the first server is allowed macro for runemaking and training away. but we have some systems to avoid mass farm, like getting 1min simple pz after doing a rune and avoid runemaking in stack.

it's not lowrate just because of low experience stages, like you see in 4 days there's a level 90

that's it, hope you come back, cya!
You don't understand when you block tiny tasker , and legalise bot for $ for make runes , you promotiong more other bots like aim bots and reatack bots?

Becasue when people buy bots or downlaod cracks then use this no only to make runes , because they thnik all use this for all function.

Low rate = full army bot makers and unbalacned server , bacause people have more runes then faster exp than other + creazy sms shop with creazy items give 2 x faster mana regne and speed.

Where you see balnced pvp when Normal players vs players with 20 rune bot makers + many sms shop items on makers use they and have unlimited runes.

Here it's like lvls 50-60 advage it's fighting like lvl 40 vs lvls 100 with fully sms shop and faster mana regen + reatack and other bots , becasue it's hard to recorded every moment in game and raporting 90 % aim boters at servers like this style.

How sense have this server if pvp enforced only for players with guild?

Why can't have bonus for killing players like other people who have guilds it's discrimine single players and small teams who can't fighting vs guilds with 50 member sin one team?

You don't understand when you block tiny tasker , and legalise bot for $ for make runes , you promotiong more other bots like aim bots and reatack bots?

Becasue when people buy bots or downlaod cracks then use this no only to make runes , because they thnik all use this for all function.

Low rate = full army bot makers and unbalacned server , bacause people have more runes then faster exp than other + creazy sms shop with creazy items give 2 x faster mana regne and speed.

Where you see balnced pvp when Normal players vs players with 20 rune bot makers + many sms shop items on makers use they and have unlimited runes.

Here it's like lvls 50-60 advage it's fighting like lvl 40 vs lvls 100 with fully sms shop and faster mana regen + reatack and other bots , becasue it's hard to recorded every moment in game and raporting 90 % aim boters at servers like this style.

How sense have this server if pvp enforced only for players with guild?

Why can't have bonus for killing players like other people who have guilds it's discrimine single players and small teams who can't fighting vs guilds with 50 member sin one team?

tiny tasker is not blocked sir, it's allowed
all you have to do is execute as administrator
if i open PVP enfo on normal frag system, server will die in few days, people will start powerabusing as fuck neutrals, ive already did it
btw thanks for your review, i understand your point and would check this for next season maybe

@Evil Puncker hey man, how are you? playing imperianic?

tiny tasker is not blocked sir, it's allowed
all you have to do is execute as administrator
if i open PVP enfo on normal frag system, server will die in few days, people will start powerabusing as fuck neutrals, ive already did it
btw thanks for your review, i understand your point and would check this for next season maybe

@Evil Puncker hey man, how are you? playing imperianic?

I think you have 50 iq if think server die when you add pvp enforced for all palyers if you no change frag system how server die can you tell me?

How server die with fully bot makers players and sms shop from cosmos?

If this retard players boters and pay2 winners have unlimited cash and 2 x better mana regen no lose nothing when die?

Where have sense open low rate server if have unbalanced pvp because cheaters have many makers unlimited cash and normal players have then bad backpacks and pur war backpacks?

You no know how work mechanic of tibia pvp :

More balnced better pvp it's lvls 100 + with good war backpack vs lvls 120+ than fight pure war bp lvl 40 vs lvls 100+ it's more easy aiming on highers lvls like 100 vs 120 than lvl 40 vs lvl 100.

Back