• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic VOICE - ANDROID - NEW ANTIBOT [03/11/2021, Thursday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
seems fun. but idk if i wanna waste my team in a server that i don't know that and might die soon. Lets see how you do this version and maybe i start when i'm sure i won't waste time.
I dont wanna be that guy, that flames OTS. But brazilian ots are usually the worst scripted shit ever. Money gobbers and nothing else. Shit like this should be banned from communities.

And when i mean shity ots, i mean really shitty, like you havnt taken a shit for a year shitty... you get the point.

Monster behaviour is off, mapping makes 0 sense, he released the ot with bugs in the task system. They usually remove latency to make it look better for us europeans. As all other servers like this, dont donate a single cent.

Plus most of the teams are shit there anyway, why even waste time.

I dont wanna be that guy, that flames OTS. But brazilian ots are usually the worst scripted shit ever. Money gobbers and nothing else. Shit like this should be banned from communities.

And when i mean shity ots, i mean really shitty, like you havnt taken a shit for a year shitty... you get the point.

Monster behaviour is off, mapping makes 0 sense, he released the ot with bugs in the task system. They usually remove latency to make it look better for us europeans. As all other servers like this, dont donate a single cent.

Plus most of the teams are shit there anyway, why even waste time.

excuse me? could yo tell me more about monster behaviour?
why mapping makes 0 sense?
what a about "bugs on task system" what do you mean? i have 900 online now and no complaints about it
dont you know how to check a latency by task manager?

You are right, I don’t like you and I don’t like your servers.

Your servers are nothing but spoofed, money grabbing pieces of trash. However what I say about them is always the truth and was backed up with screenshots as I can see from an old post here.

P.S Yes I am always here, get used to it or get out :D
Feel free to report to xinn on otservlist.org section contact, down there, he'll re-check these, seems stinky oO

Damn this thread seems to get bombed with negativity :D dont play if you dont enjoy it i guess

Feel free to report to xinn on otservlist.org section contact, down there, he'll re-check these, seems stinky oO

i host this ots for 2 years, and NEVER got any problem with xinn, because i really dont spoof
you can check last deaths, see the interval of deaths, or simply login on server, see the trade or walk to some depots and you will see, its really full
you can also join our discord that has around 200 online users all day (Join the Imperianic Discord Server! (https://www.imperianic.com/discord)) and ask players if it is spoofed
most of people enjoy my server
as you can see, here's my analytics report, around 8 mil unique access in a week:

1615910896145.png

Ive watched several threads of rl maps for past few days and there is no sign of corruption for example i dont see people complain about: gm teleporting you on roof of buildings because his friends want to play, one of gm's runs with your ip adress on gran hur for several months, gm ddos you for several months/years. Those are the signs of corrupted server. Here the only thing i can see is that people dont like the server and thats it. Like some1 said dont like it dont play it. Nieudas community pretends they play to fight but in fact there is no1 other than war ots players that actually want to pvp in this game. All the other players play to exp. Out of all 7.4 servers only corruptesta is corrupted. And what is visible here on this forum was also visible on @Kaspar ots that there is no freedom of speech but thats not corruption.

thanks buddy, thats it! people here are free to play and enjoy the server, or not if don't like, but im always open for discuss about it
excuse me, but whats kaspar ots?

hello otland mods,

i would like to know why @prayyy123 opinion was deleted from my thread?
i didnt report ANY messages here, including messages that are are personal offenses to me and not related to my thread, so what is the criteria for deleting his messages?

hello otland mods,

i would like to know why @prayyy123 opinion was deleted from my thread?
i didnt report ANY messages here, including messages that are are personal offenses to me and not related to my thread, so what is the criteria for deleting his messages?

We delete and edit posts even if no one has reported them.

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

Addendum 4:
Harrassing moderators
for one of their actions is not acceptable. Sometimes we are streched and we have to make difficult decisions. However, we are just doing our job. A punishment isn't something that should be taken personal. You can also help with rule enforcement by pressing the "Report" button whenever you find something that is problematic. You can complain for an unjustified action using the Feedback board but you may not attack the responsible moderator in a personal manner. We are all humans, we also make mistakes.

If you have any other questions you can send me a PM.

fun War OT, but short lived. not a big fan of the custom client but i did enjoy the map... didnt experience any bugs and didnt feel a lot of lag

(playing from the US).

perhaps a euro version would be a good idea

Back