• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - VOIP - ANDROID - [07/11/2021, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

imperianic

Solutions
Reaction score
new capa.png

GENERAL:

Launch Date:
07/11/2021
Version: 7.72 downgraded to 7.4
Port: 7179
Host: Virginia (US)
Protection: ProGDN
Premium: Free

VIDEOS WIKI:

Daily Bosses
Daily Sieges
Custom Quests and Access
Respawns and Hunting Guide
Server Systems
Client Systems

EXPERIENCE RATES:

Minium levelMaximun levelMultiplier
186.0x
9203.0x
21302.5x
31402.0x
41501.5x
51601.4x
61Unlimited1.0x

Misc:

Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
4x2x2x

PVP:

World typePVP
Frag Decrease TimeNo decrease time
Hotkey aimbotNo
Protection level1
Kills daily to red skull4
Kills weekly to red skull12
Kills monthly to red skull35
Kills daily to banishment7
Kills weekly to banishment18
Kills monthly to banishment40
Mana Regeneration3 instead 2 per tick

1.png
CLIENT:
Imperianic client thread: Imperianic 7.4 OTclient (https://otland.net/threads/imperianic-7-4-otclient.271951/)
Classic old school client style
Smoth, dash and smart walking
Auto backpack reopener
Market System
INGAME hunt guide
INGAME store
INGAME items library
INGAME task system guide and helper
CAM system
CAST system
VOIP system
Android client

2.png
MAP:

180+ custom hunts
Remaped areas with old school style
100% old cipsoft 7.72 map base
unknown.png
GAMEPLAY MODIFICATIONS:

Private and unique speed formula where a single level makes difference on speed to get target lost
Automatic guild war system when you join a guild, all other guilds are enemies
No frags for guild/guild kills and PVP enforced system that gives EXP when killing enemies
Increased 5% experience for guilds with 5+ members online
Anti maker on wars that teleport newbies to temple and doesn't give frags to killers
AOE spells damage reduction while hitting more players
20% higher death loss for blessings than common
Boat fast travels with cooldown for avoid abusing
Boat travels with random SQM's to avoid traps
Real monsters behaviour, more agressive while ranged, running and no path finding
Spawn rate based on online players number
EXP sharing on party system with 10% bonus for each vocation
Increased physical damage for knights and paladins
ATK/DEF formulas based on real cipsoft 7.72 server
MF flask removing
Unban scroll can be purchase on website
Guilds works only with 5 minimum members
GFB and UE reduction is now 10% for each hitted player, on max 40% reduction
Yellow skull for whole guild if you attack a guildmember
Market system
Increased task system repetition times
New city with 50+ new respawns
Sieges now are rewarded by player
Battlefield event added to server
Impossibility to enter or add items in a house for 60 seconds after runemaking
Some nerfs on very high experience hunt spots

3.png

MODIFICATIONS SINCE LAST EDITION:

Knights now heals 15% more
Knights now needs less damage to get a task count
Battlefield event updated with infinite runes and spell block (invisible)
Battlefield event upgraded with enemy players name for find alive enemies
Added a delay of 300ms on mapclick to start walking, to avoid bugmap
Crystalized crossbow now deals energy damage per second to target
Daily bosses rare loots are increased to 50%
Python quest fixed
Increased HP and damage of sieges bosses

A new city was implemented, Eastern windgard, with around 50+ custom hunts spots and monsters

GUILD WAR TOURNAMENT:

Guilds on Imperianic are for PVP-only players who wants to participate in the new Guild Warfare Tournament, so if that's not your idea, don't join a guild
The first tournament will begin November 28, at server save and will end on December 5, at default server save. The prize will be $400 USD sent to guild leader
The second tournament will begin at December 6, at server save and will end on December 13, at default server save. The prize will be $600 paid to guild leader by Paypal
The guilds must have minimum of 20 players to participate, and maximum 40 players, including invitations

More information: Rules

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made my character a few days ago but the highscore list on the website does not seem to update.

How can I know if I am in the first 200 characters?

Lmfao you actually need to put in a valid email in order to create an account, no thanks.
I wont be playing simply because of that.

there's an explanation for that @harryboii
if you create a character and decide to sell it on website, you will have to confirm the auction on e-mail link
it was made because most of players uses the same password on every server, and we had some problems with hackings, and hackers "transfered" the character of hacked account to another simulating a sell on website, its why we started with e-mail confirmation
hope u understand and play, cya!

I made my character a few days ago but the highscore list on the website does not seem to update.

How can I know if I am in the first 200 characters?

hello skykes, the highscore is updated in real time
about the first 200 unique characters is a automatic script that checks and deliver the giftbox on first login

Here we go again.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the owner of a server that says it's intended to drop all your items while you are not red skull (helmet, armour, weapon, shield, legs, arrow slot, amulet, ring)

It's not a bug, but a feature

Here we go again.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the owner of a server that says it's intended to drop all your items while you are not red skull (helmet, armour, weapon, shield, legs, arrow slot, amulet, ring)

It's not a bug, but a feature
I think every old scholl player knows that when u die u have 10% chance to drop each item . So, yes, u have a small chance to drop all your items... it's like win a lottery :)

I think every old scholl player knows that when u die u have 10% chance to drop each item . So, yes, u have a small chance to drop all your items... it's like win a lottery :)

don't lose your time with him. thanks for helping :)

Good old school server i will play

thanks good friend

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Could you provide us with an interactive map on here or on the website? It is unfair for people that have not played it to not have a chance to prepare and study the opportunities. Once online there will not be any time to mess around with the client and learn things if you want to take the server seriously.

I am also a bit curious about the paralyze, is it weak or strong?
What have you done to speed to "fix" it? Nerf it or buff it for all vocations?
What are paladins going to be like? Are spears going to break or be picked up?
How about the donations, same like before with the boots and ring?
Are there going to be any free premium days at the start for everyone?
And lastly, I heard about your 4 second delay when it comes to "bring me to", that does not include the normal hi x yes right?

1- hello woody, there's a youtube channel with all custom hunts like a hunting guide (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPw1rZPYmvkP-ggY1jXr3Q)
2- the speed formula was remade since first server (its our 5th season), and its balanced to avoid very fast walking on high levels, so a nerf
3- spears picked up
4- same like before, boots and ring
5- free accounts has almost all benefits of premium, instead houses and outfits
6- yes, that does not include hi travel yes, just for bring me to

Will previous donations be refunded?

Like for people who have donated on the last era?

Last edited:
"Client will be released at November 1st."

Its november 6 now and no client xd

I'm sure the client link will become avaliable in time. I'm more curious if donations will be redemed.

Oh boy where do I start?

First of all, with an experience rate that is 1.5 at level 41 you would assume this is a serious low rate server.
Then you check the shop.
You see the amulet of loss. Really? AOL?! Yeah, thats not silly at all.
Then you scroll down, and there are really donate boots and donate ring XD...

I mean I know that Brazilians have a different way of playing tibia but this seems to really take the price.
Its not over.
The prices of points? Its $15 for the boots and ring.
I mean if I were to donate at a server and actually spend 15 dollars for two items then I would atleast expect something professional.
Not a shop where half the words are incorrectly spelled and the grammar makes very little sense, I would also not be able to just buy the boots and the ring because if I just happened to die I would not only lose them but all my other equipment as well like previous guys said.

So this is basically a donate $15 for boots and ring and another $100 for aol or dont play at all.

You think anyone is going to be able to compete at 1.5x exp and 1mana/3 sec when donators get 4mana/3sec?

And for the love of god do not respond to me with the "10% SHENS ITEM LOZZ".
Understand mathematics, 10% * 10% * 10% = 0.001% so that means there is a 0.001% chance to lose 3 items in one death.
The guy that tried it said he lost several items multiple times. So that basically makes it 0.1% * 0.1% = 0.000001.

I dont expect you to comprehend it, if my theories are correct this is just an attempt at earning as much money as possible for as long as possible.
Someone said before that the owner has nothing to win by making his players lose items or to lie about it.
At $15 per donate kit I can assure you that he has the entire damn world to win.

Peace.

Back