• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - VOIP - ANDROID - [07/11/2021, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server is just a moneygrab, he doesn't refund points, and on top of that he increases the price of donation points, some server ago the boots and ring was like 5 usd now it's 15. Same with amulet of loss it was around 1 usd and now 5 usd, be careful this gm doesn't care about players at all

Understand mathematics, 10% * 10% * 10% = 0.001% so that means there is a 0.001% chance to lose 3 items in one death.
Why do you talk about understanding math when you have no idea about that subject
So this is basically a donate $15 for boots and ring and another $100 for aol or dont play at all.
Yeah, both agree and disagree
Agree with rough start (15$ for boots/ring + PACC on start, 2 or 3 first days are huge money wastage (so even more $ to sell store items ING)
But disagree with that 100$ aols, later when people take control over typical exp spots, you make huge profits every refill so people are loaded with money
But ye, playing solo there makes no sense

server is completly moneygrab u can expect looting nothing from people 10min after server start cuz everybody fuck around with aol boots and ring so he come back fully supplies even when he all he got is his backpack

Every single character has 20 bp blanks/runes on them, hmm I wonder how they could possibly make runes so quickly?
Obvious answer.

And anyone out there thinking that the gm was unaware of this, please please please stop being on your knees.
He was well aware and allowed it because it brought him more profit, now who wants to play on a server where the owner only cares about money and zero about the server, gameplay, players or anything else?

Oh boy where do I start?

First of all, with an experience rate that is 1.5 at level 41 you would assume this is a serious low rate server.
Then you check the shop.
You see the amulet of loss. Really? AOL?! Yeah, thats not silly at all.
Then you scroll down, and there are really donate boots and donate ring XD...

I mean I know that Brazilians have a different way of playing tibia but this seems to really take the price.
Its not over.
The prices of points? Its $15 for the boots and ring.
I mean if I were to donate at a server and actually spend 15 dollars for two items then I would atleast expect something professional.
Not a shop where half the words are incorrectly spelled and the grammar makes very little sense, I would also not be able to just buy the boots and the ring because if I just happened to die I would not only lose them but all my other equipment as well like previous guys said.

So this is basically a donate $15 for boots and ring and another $100 for aol or dont play at all.

You think anyone is going to be able to compete at 1.5x exp and 1mana/3 sec when donators get 4mana/3sec?

And for the love of god do not respond to me with the "10% SHENS ITEM LOZZ".
Understand mathematics, 10% * 10% * 10% = 0.001% so that means there is a 0.001% chance to lose 3 items in one death.
The guy that tried it said he lost several items multiple times. So that basically makes it 0.1% * 0.1% = 0.000001.

I dont expect you to comprehend it, if my theories are correct this is just an attempt at earning as much money as possible for as long as possible.
Someone said before that the owner has nothing to win by making his players lose items or to lie about it.
At $15 per donate kit I can assure you that he has the entire damn world to win.

Peace.
Increasing the chance to drop equipment makes sense from a financial point of view. Ethnically bankrupt to do so ( IF he is) since we have no proof. but it does make sense.

Owner has been weirdly silent on this thread for a while.

Can u tell me something? If you make op items like boots/ring in a shop on low rate server and other shits like access, training weapons, Aol.
Why u don't remove this exp boost called "Premium account" from shop?
1636301620990.png
The funniest thing is that if You buy addons to outfit You need to have pacc to wear them xD

desert quest solo? promo 20k ?

yes!

Oh boy where do I start?

First of all, with an experience rate that is 1.5 at level 41 you would assume this is a serious low rate server.
Then you check the shop.
You see the amulet of loss. Really? AOL?! Yeah, thats not silly at all.
Then you scroll down, and there are really donate boots and donate ring XD...

I mean I know that Brazilians have a different way of playing tibia but this seems to really take the price.
Its not over.
The prices of points? Its $15 for the boots and ring.
I mean if I were to donate at a server and actually spend 15 dollars for two items then I would atleast expect something professional.
Not a shop where half the words are incorrectly spelled and the grammar makes very little sense, I would also not be able to just buy the boots and the ring because if I just happened to die I would not only lose them but all my other equipment as well like previous guys said.

You think anyone is going to be able to compete at 1.5x exp and 1mana/3 sec when donators get 4mana/3sec?

And for the love of god do not respond to me with the "10% SHENS ITEM LOZZ".
The guy that tried it said he lost several items multiple times. So that basically makes it 0.1% * 0.1% = 0.000001.

I dont expect you to comprehend it, if my theories are correct this is just an attempt at earning as much money as possible for as long as possible.
Someone said before that the owner has nothing to win by making his players lose items or to lie about it.
At $15 per donate kit I can assure you that he has the entire damn world to win.

Peace.

i will not lose my time explaning again that THE GUY who complained about "losing items" thought that on 7x versions with bless you are protected of item loss, then I explained to him and he start saying that he lost all items in a death xD

guys, come on, its our 5th edition after realistic (more 3 or 4 editions), with 1k+ active players (not talking about online players), do you really think that we have a script for making you lose items here? incredible
Post automatically merged:

This server is just a moneygrab, he doesn't refund points, and on top of that he increases the price of donation points, some server ago the boots and ring was like 5 usd now it's 15. Same with amulet of loss it was around 1 usd and now 5 usd, be careful this gm doesn't care about players at all

it's the same price of ever, friend, nothing changed.

Haha check these farms from last edition.. These used to pop-up everywhere crazy.

View attachment 63313

everybody knows that we allow macros for runemaking on Imperianic, since we have some protections like
a) no stack runemaking
b) cant logout after making rune
c) 3/IP

what you see there maybe a guild, or maybe someone with proxies, so theres nothing that we can do, but you always can go, kill them and get free runes, sounds good?

Increasing the chance to drop equipment makes sense from a financial point of view. Ethnically bankrupt to do so ( IF he is) since we have no proof. but it does make sense.

Owner has been weirdly silent on this thread for a while.

it was answered, it's a lie xD
Every single character has 20 bp blanks/runes on them, hmm I wonder how they could possibly make runes so quickly?
Obvious answer.

And anyone out there thinking that the gm was unaware of this, please please please stop being on your knees.
He was well aware and allowed it because it brought him more profit, now who wants to play on a server where the owner only cares about money and zero about the server, gameplay, players or anything else?

you are allowed to do there also, respecting just 3/IP, friend

for those who don't know what happened about "LOSING ALL ITEMS ON A DEATH", here's a the mad guy that started with this lie:

1636304218779.png

Last edited:
Will points from previous eras/versions get refunded?

This is a moneygrab server.

we have 2 GM's paid monthly, mapper paid for each new map piece, a paid C++ developer that made custom content like VOIP system, a paid LUA developer for client modules, 2 dedicated servers, and around 3 VPS servers paid every month, paid streamers, paid advertising for facebook, instagram, paid e-mail marketing
we also pay 1000 USD from net profit for guild war tournament

so: of course yes, it's a company that aims for profit, and if you think that it means "moneygrab", so it's a "moneygrab" server. i'm not hypocritical, since I lose months working (from last 3 years), mental health for dealing with toxic audience (like you), and days awake checking if everything is ok.

do you think that host a server is only press enter and enjoy your vacation? it's not, my friend, we work hard here, and all of these work are compensated not only with money, but with players enjoying your work made that took your sleep.

around 1000 online with 3 mc limit, more than 800 ACTIVE players (not simultaneous), and most of them are happy playing Imperianic.

Jack Black Reaction GIF

but it takes around 4 hours to get out of a bugged quest on prime hour for punio & melfo during live

a quest that was fixed after this report and never more will "bug" again
take on mind about timezone @Adposatnr, GMs are humans like you

yeah i know thats why its even more funny
01:35 CEST that should be something around 21:35 in brasil right? literally prime time for NA/BR host servers

hell yeah, it's a very bad staff and team because your friend had to wait 2 hours (ONE TIME) for get out of stuck
do you know where our gms are from? or do you think both are brazilians? xD
excuse me sir, but WHY everytime you try to find somehow to attack our server? it's simple, if you don't like, don't play, there are a lot of good 7.4 servers here

btw was our fault, we apologized for that and all of them was rewarded for beeing stuck in a custom quest ON LAST SEASON.

Sad Michael Scott GIF

hell yeah, it's a very bad staff and team because your friend had to wait 2 hours (ONE TIME) for get out of stuck
it was longer than 2 hours and during live stream a lot of ppl tried to contact staff even on fb thats quite weird if u have paid gms right?

you are funny, have a nice day!

I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift

1636655507171.png

would like to invite everyone that says that imperianic is spoofed to join the game right now
also watch punio / jere3 / melfonide streams

=)

Last edited:
Why did you not make it midrate instead of lowrate? Too many lowrate servers.

Why did you not make it midrate instead of lowrate? Too many lowrate servers.

it's not a low rate just because experience rate is low bro

we have daily random bonus for exp
we have 10% more exp for premium
we have party sharing experience bonus as 20%/vocation
we have around 150 experience tasks with good reward

it's the 5th day of this season and top level is 93, so definitively its not a low rate

Back