• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - VOIP - ANDROID - $1000 USD WAR REWARD [04/07/2021, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
thats a fake cuz missing two 100 eks on heal bot defending these chars

Always amazes me how a server just dies instantly. It's gone from hundreds online to less than 80 in 24 hours. Why?

Spoofers. Once the money doesn't come in anymore, there's no need to pretend that the server is alive.

i just love when i report farm bot 30 mc making runes on bot and gm or cm told that maybe its a guild and thats all xD, also hotel thais on the roof around 70 mc also xD he didnt even check anyone this server was total shit i quitted after 1 day lol xD it would be fun to play on that server without bots XD

thats a fake cuz missing two 100 eks on heal bot defending these chars
nonono eks residence is in darashia, cuz when they were dying on full afk bot on fire bugs it was easier to bring them back to spot

Back